ID a FMF Fatty gold pipe

Jeremy11

PR Member
I picked up a 99 CR125 off craigslist, it has the wrong FMF FATTY pipe on it. It fits/works but its not right, to short for silencer, blocks oil fill, and rubs the radiator hoses. My googlefu is failing me, only thing on it is h-50 200298. Anyone have any ideas on how the hell to id this thing?
IMG_20170730_220724.jpg

Post a full photo of the pipe please.. and a photo of the bend coming out of the cylinder.

Your pipe is off a 1998 cr. 1998/1999 used the same pipe from fmf. My guess is your silencer is wrong.

Thanks DTS, thats normal for FMF to rub hoses and block oil fill? Seems a bit wonky to me o_O Its laying against the water pump to head line and rubbing the water pump to radiator line.

I've got heat shield tape on the same hose you have tape on. (Both my 93 and 96 cr125) But the pipe isn't touching the hose.

There's a chance a hose is up side down.. or it could need rearranged on the spigot. But more likely the pipe is a little tweaked. I've lightly dented the inside on a pipe where it hit a hose just to give it clearance.

Back