It's really sad.

ADplayrider

PR Member
It's really sad , me being a man comes to this site to see what is happening in Motocross that has to do with Motocross only to see this site has be come Facebook. Why the drama? Tell me why there can't be posts about your great weekend riding? New riding buddy's you made.. Your son or daughter hit that jump they have been afaid off Like, other sites, I know people will put their opinions in this post. It is what it is. So please, refain from the drama and focus on Motocross. That's what we're all hear for.

FB_IMG_1500619610026.jpg

We talk about motocross. Your the one that created a whole post that has nothing to do with motocross post away. The great thing about this site is you can pick and choose which threads interest you and which ones to read or respond to.

If you're a democrat you'll love the non moto forum.

But I'll play, he's got a good point.

I'm headed to supercoop and Baja this weekend with none other than "MeetMeInThePitsPussy" Johnny Delbalso. Gonna shred some sandy soil. Hopefully smash a couple beers after dark and come home Monday tired, and with about 3 more hours on my hour meter.

Come on man! Is that the be best ya got. Thought you all could have done better then this. This was a rile them up post. No one ever gets my humor. O well . Ride on.

I believe that a lot of us don't have Facebook and all that stuff, so I guess we have to play the similar game here.

Back