Silly season is about to jump into gear.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
With the end of the season right around the corner, there are going to be several riders on the move. RCH riders out of a job and various contracts up on other guys it is about to get interesting.
So lets play along. Your the team owner / manager and you can have ANYONE you want, BUT you have to sign them to 3 year, big money contracts. Who you taking? 3 guys. 1 on 250's.

1. Moose-can - He will dominate next year. Proven, strong and years left in the tank
2. Plessinger - Put him on a 450 and stand back. I really think the kid will be the next BIG thing.
3. Ferrandis - On the 250. Just like the way he rides. Of course crazy good in sand and pretty impressed with how he did inside.

Almost went with Colt Nichols on my last pick. But I kinda feel he has topped out. Maybe 250 west coast SX only contract. If I cheat on my own game.

Also picked my guys for the interview skills. Moose-can goes on and on so lots of air time. Aaron always gives a good interview WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE. And Dylan because you have to pay attention to figure out what he is saying.

1.). Seely on a 450 because he is racing MXDN like a real American.

2.) J. Mart on a 450 (not sure if he's even ready to move up) but that Daytona SX ride gets it on my team.

3.) Darryn Durham on an ALTA Electric 250, Draw in the fans and he makes riding a dirt bike look easy. Smooth style.

Oh and probably Stienke if I couldn't put an electric bike on the track. because he's the effin man, 27-27 at dilla on a 125 even after the rain. Bad dude.

We don't win much but we have plenty of fans.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

1. Musquin - Nice guy, fast, solid.
2. Webb - You're a bad dude if you've won a national championship. Can I put him on a different bike?
3. Savatgy - When everything is right with him, he's very difficult to beat in my opinion. I also think he would be a great 450 rider, but I'll take him on a 250 until he runs out of 250 options.

Baggett to factory KTM.
Desalvos to Factory Husquvarna
Ferrandis to Factory Yamaha on a 250 ride

Not how you play the game, but that's my call as a "MXpert"

I have always been a ET3 fan, but man has #25 been on fire.

However, I say:

1. KRoc (feel like he is too determined to get back on top and prove people wrong)
2. Plessinger (i agree that i think he will be better on a 450)
3. Justin Cooper (seen on VitalMx someone asked if there was any relation to him and Cooper Webb....:cool:)

I'm going with three guys all racing Loretta's in two vet classes each, sweeping the top three, taking the contingency money and spending the rest of the year on a beach drinking beer cause these guys don't even have to train :)

1. Mike Brown - 450
2. John Grewe - 450
3. Nathan Ramsey - 250

All jokes aside, what happen to Tyler Bowers? He needs to go back to AX

Ty Bowers was short lived in SX and MX for sure. I don't think some have the drive to train and be successful.

All jokes aside, what happen to Tyler Bowers? He needs to go back to AX[/QUOTE]

He started supercross and broke his femur in a practice crash. He had raced a few recent nationals. From the looks of him i dont think he has skipped to much on the training side. Looks pretty fit. He will be a dad soon with his monster girl wife.

Outside of ax he has an injury plagued carrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This just in, #25 is actually dungey in disguise. It was a deal made in exchange for the "let ryan bye" sx incident. Ryan gets the championship in sx and he goes out to win outdoor championship for moose-can. How's that for some fake news ?

All jokes aside, what happen to Tyler Bowers? He needs to go back to AX

He started supercross and broke his femur in a practice crash. He had raced a few recent nationals. From the looks of him i dont think he has skipped to much on the training side. Looks pretty fit. He will be a dad soon with his monster girl wife.

Outside of ax he has an injury plagued carrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Seems like you've been studying up on the bowers guy, just an observation.haha

Back