Round 1, no, thats 4.... DC, in the books

ck1racerx

PR Addict
After two rain outs Dirt Country finally got to run their first race of the year. Let me just get this out there... One of the BEST track conditions of any track i have ever been too. Ever... Rocky got a new toy. The biggest tractor i have seen on a MX track. Sink the chisel plow as deep as it will go and then GO. Wow, dirt was perfect for second moto or 40+. you could go anywhere, edge to edge. Just don't go over the edge and spin out in the grass. (yes, i did that)
Disappointed in the turnout. Around 205ish... Not sure why. Possible the change of date due to rainout. Program was the typical no frills, quick and tight. Another fun weekend at the track. Great Job DC. And no scoring issues

Rocky and Cindy do a great job, and do a majority of the work themselves.

Track was good today. Even the end of the second motos only had a little dust coming off jumps on a 85 degree day.

And.....they were done with all 19 motos at 3:30!!! This included a good prep before 2nd motos. Think I counted 210 entries.

After two rain outs Dirt Country finally got to run their first race of the year. Let me just get this out there... One of the BEST track conditions of any track i have ever been too. Ever... Rocky got a new toy. The biggest tractor i have seen on a MX track. Sink the chisel plow as deep as it will go and then GO. Wow, dirt was perfect for second moto or 40+. you could go anywhere, edge to edge. Just don't go over the edge and spin out in the grass. (yes, i did that)
Disappointed in the turnout. Around 205ish... Not sure why. Possible the change of date due to rainout. Program was the typical no frills, quick and tight. Another fun weekend at the track. Great Job DC. And no scoring issues
Get a GoPro....show me!

Go Pro's and Graphics don't make you fast, so I don't have them.
I wish he did......I would love to see him eating that roost off my 450 yesterday. yeah, he passed me.....I was gassed. I was pleased I hung with him right behind him after the pass.

Go Pro's and Graphics don't make you fast, so I don't have them.
I just want to see the soil, multiple racing lines you're speaking of.

Seeing is believing.

Because after racing at redbud this past weekend 3-7 hour drive to race in Michigan doesn't seem so bad.

Really -?
Being moto # 3 after intermission was PERFECT. you could go anywhere. The new tractor / ripper goes deep. With it being mid 80's all day I was amazed with no dust. Did not even have to water and intermission.
After decades of racing a Dust Country I am so happy to see how the dirt has been up graded. Great to see ruts in all the corners. Lots of fun

Sounds to me your not that fast either. Might want to give them a try. Could help with the lap times.
Only two things will help my lap times. Displacement and conditioning. Getting a little more endurance but still have to lose the belly. The little 125 is running great, but getting blown away down the straights. Battling with Maddux, Gilbert, Avery and Schaefer every moto has been so much fun. I just have to keep it on two wheels and workout more.
I am going to have to try a Go Pro. I tend to be "creative" when it comes to making or choosing line. Would be neat to watch it. But I don't think it would help me

Dude it's awesome. Put it on the YouTube. Buy a couple batteries and you're set!!

You being the big numbers guy I can't believe you don't have a damn litpro to break down your laps per section!!!!

Back