2018 Arenacross Schedule

Matt Mangano

PR Member
49B261CF-BAB1-4384-B2BA-62F8C320CF2B.png
saw this on my Twitter just now. Seems like they took an unusually long time putting this schedule out.

Might have to go hit round 1 in Dayton, heard good things about the Nutter Center

Nutter center is hands down 100% better than Cincinnati. Hotels, and restaurants right across the street. Plenty of heated indoor pits. Plenty of good parking every where. And if they use the available floor space, they could have a track twice as big as normal. But that's more dirt, so that will not happen.

Last edited:
Yea schedule def took along time to come out, they had a special sneak preview down at Lorettas i guess but It had a few TBD venues. Just sucks that the 3 rounds for our region are likely to be Ohio, MA (holy far drive) and PA. But im excited and looking forward to them and trying to qualify for Vegas again.

Well I'm all registered. Out about $100 which isn't bad since I needed an AMA membership anyway. This is my first AX so I'm looking to you guys for some pro tips, what's the track like, pits, what to bring, what to expect type of stuff. I know gate pick is pre registered gets priority so I'm hoping I'm not too late for a front row gate pick. I'm lucky enough to have a buddy that goes to school at wright state so my lodging is only costing me a case of beer, his apartment is right by the nutter center. Looking forward to it, been practicing a couple days a week at ram jam/switchback this past month or so getting ready. Anyone else going?

Well I'm all registered. Out about $100 which isn't bad since I needed an AMA membership anyway. This is my first AX so I'm looking to you guys for some pro tips, what's the track like, pits, what to bring, what to expect type of stuff. I know gate pick is pre registered gets priority so I'm hoping I'm not too late for a front row gate pick. I'm lucky enough to have a buddy that goes to school at wright state so my lodging is only costing me a case of beer, his apartment is right by the nutter center. Looking forward to it, been practicing a couple days a week at ram jam/switchback this past month or so getting ready. Anyone else going?
Nutter is a much better set up than Cincinnati. Parking is abundant. Inside pits are in an auxiliary gym. It can be crowded, but at least it is inside and warm. Don't be one of the guys that brings in a roll around tool box, tire changing stand, and park gas cans outside the door. Its a damn arenacross. Bring a couple basic wrenches you might need in your gear bag. Fill your bike up in the morning with a half a tank of gas and your good to go with your bike, a chair and gear bag.

Everyone gets a front row start in the heat races. In the LCQ and mains the back row is determined by your finishes in your heats.

Back