MEC. Yawn

Possibly the worst track and most boring "race" I've seen.
2018 looks to be a good time to start play bingo on Saturday nights.
Well maybe the 250 classes will be good.

Without Dungey, KRock and Stew this sport is lame.
Biggest whip didn't do it for you?
Still one to go...

He won all 3, I just saw the results. Heck I forgot it was even on. So did he get a million or do they not do that anymore ?

Mark my words... we are getting close to "stage" racing like NASCAR for the whole season.
Where do they dig up these ding bat chics to do the pit reporting?
The G.O.A.T. may have been that ON the bike, he is painful to listen to off the bike.
A jump contest during intermission? And people accuse me of living in 1985....
Watch Villapoto's face during the Cameron Steele / Ugly Host Chic intro for the jump contest. He is either contemplating lives choices that got him on the stage with those two, or he has a massive deuce on deck and is planning out a route to the closes port-o-John
Yes, I watched it all and the entire time I am asking myself why?
I like Moosecan, but he is NOT going to draw new fans. But hey, he got the cash. Got for him.
Broc Tickle got ANOTHER factory ride? Like, how is he doing that?
So 3 dudes race for 'Merica two weeks ago but don't ran this race?
I would have rather seen a race against the dudes that did not show up rather than those that did.
Honda has how much money and can't pay someone to ride that turd.
I'm thinking QUAD WARS during intermission next year. Maybe those chainsaws with motorcycle engines.
Kill this race or make it a Supercross of nations

It's turning into NASCAR. Sucks to watch on tv. Live is still pretty awesome. Just cuz you can watch battles and not what the tv only shows you.

Tim gajser showed us that there is a steep learning curve for suoercross. Showing up to America a week before and testing in Pomona doesn't get you ready for a high speed entrance to a tricky ass rhythm section.

Was way cooler when they handed RV a huge box stuffed full of cash. And Marvin gets....a big "trophy" check.

They need To go back to giving the 30 second girl her true full 30 seconds of fame. Not a quick 3 second shot. Cmon!!!!

Been hearing rumors that they’re going to implement the MEC race layout (450 class races 3 mains and that’s it) during select rounds of the supercross series. Don’t know if it’s true or if it’s gonna happen this upcoming season or next... but I feel like something along those lines is definitely coming.

I worked last night so I missed the race. Got home at 8am. Watched the 3 450 motos and fell asleep. I wasn't even that tired. What is this sport coming to? I did think it was kind of comical that monster has to write a check to a guy that rides for Redbull. I really hope this wasn't a preview of How the supercross season is going to be. If so I'll be finding a new bingo hall.

Will MEC be in Mitchys near future ? Supermini was the best class/ racing of the night in my opinion.

Then he better start working on his Monster sponsorship package right now so he will surely get the invite!

You have seen that Jett Reynolds kid slathered head to toe in the green claw, right?

Ck1. I thought the same thing. I bet rv would have given the million in cash back if he could have went to the bar and not be there.

Then he better start working on his Monster sponsorship package right now so he will surely get the invite!

You have seen that Jett Reynolds kid slathered head to toe in the green claw, right?
LeBlanc is all blue now... Glad terry gave me his ktm tent before he went to Yamaha!

Will MEC be in Mitchys near future ? Supermini was the best class/ racing of the night in my opinion.

Seems most that get invited are factory riders who are home school training training training.

I know most of them... being a kid who goes to traditional school, lives in Ohio (not a market for MX) I feel the chances of an invite to this event are slim..to none.

There were riders invited that were broken all year and didn’t even race or finish a national...just truth..but are factory supported.

This is not to take away from any of those at that race.. we have seen all but about 2 and they are all fast as all get out.. awesome riders .. and potential stars...everyone of them

It was cool for us to watch Matthew L and Jett R the youngest of the riders and Mitchy’s age bracket and class rip it up.

In person it was better than most all the other supercross races I've been to. I'm sure an opening supercross round is much better, but this event was still sweet. Glad I checked it out. I haven't watched it on tv yet, I would assume not nearly as exciting as it was in person.
If tomac didn't go out it wouldve been way more interesting and probably a completely different topic here.
Loved watching the amateur races as well and even enjoyed the whip contest.

Back