Where did you go this past weekend...

Ron505

PR Founding Father
... Just curious. Race? Practice? Twail ride? And what got you to go there?

Any helpful input would be greatly appreciated.

Ron 505

Went to Briarcliff! The boy had a blast on demo day and I lost a bet to the wife!! Yeah I bet her he would still like his bike and not the 18! What’s the name of that song? What was I thinking!!! I lost and had to go get her a Cliff burger! Money well spent!

Raced twice. GP at amherst saturday and two man harescramble on Sunday at western reserve. Enough woods riding to last me the rest of my life. (Had a blast though) Beans this weekend of course.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Home Saturday AM
2017-10-14 12.35.46.jpg

Hills Saturday PM
2017-10-20 08.55.35.jpg

Hills Sunday before the storm
2017-10-20 08.54.00.jpg

Went to the cliff on Saturday. Test rode some 18's woods bikes and messed around the on the tracks trying to get use to my new Honda. We drove my f-250 to the track. Briarcliff has a fun ass trail loop.

... Just curious. Race? Practice? Twail ride? And what got you to go there?

Open riding at Briarcliff on Sunday. Brought wife, daughter, and the grandkids.

What got us there, was that we've basically missed a whole season's riding and racing because of:
A) coaching little league Baseball, (T-ball & Pups league, Spring and Fall-ball, and All Stars)
(We played approximately 43 ballgames, and 20 practices..... Insane!)

B) doing our long overdue house staining, barn staining, new 2015 carport staining and painting, and kids playhouse staining.

C) working OT at work.

The only riding that we have done this year prior to Sunday was, racing at AMA Vintage Days, and then me and the Grandson raced at Hartford Fair.

I did get my garden tiller out and cut in a track in the back and side yard for the kids to practice ride on at home.

Not a normal year for us by far. We are going to have to learn how to balance out the time between Baseball and riding/racing though.

Ah... So Cool!

Speaking on that, back in July my neighbor had a large section of his tree fall into my yard. He was working on having someone come to cut and remove. After two weeks I finally had enough and did it myself because it was killing my lawn. After removal I reseeded and strawed.

By August, the grass had recovered and grew back nicely.
Two weeks later, I'm out there with the tiller digging it back up for the track sections. Nancy was like.... You are NUTS!.

I said "hey.... The kids have to ride"! You just do what you have to do right???:D

Worked didn’t ride. Weekend before was TV land, they were open on Sunday and it’s beginner friendly.

No riding last weekend or this weekend. At college 3 hours away from home. Will be at Malvern next weekend though! Got a new yz250 at the end of September. Only rode it once so far, dying to ride it.

The corn field behind the house, the Explorer was getting worked on. Set up a turn track since the farmer has already harvested.

Hills Saturday PM

Those FX1 jet skis are rare & FUN!
Like buying my dream ski in '94. Got out again this evening. Gets dark too early now. Two day GP at Fast Traxx this weekend. And maybe some more FX1 time.
2017-10-20 20.25.40.jpg

Back