2018 Schedule Release ETA's?

Crash-N-Burn

PR Member
I realize the 2017 season just came to a close and there's still a month and a half remaining in the calendar year. However, I was curious to know if any may be able to shed light on the estimated timeframe as to when the 2018 schedules will be available.
I'm anticipating much more travel and racing in 2018. The Battle for Ohio Series and perhaps a Vet National, the EROC series and also half of the GNCC series are what I'm most interested in knowing, so as to mark my calendars and make plans and arrangements. Thanks!

Sounds about like my plan. Gonna try my first AX, first GNCC, EROC, super series, vet fest and high point DC homecoming. I'd like to try one of the full gas sprint enduros too. Gonna race everything next summer!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Word around the campfire is EROC is trying to get a title sponsor for MXC and add a couple rounds to that series. Curious to see what comes of it. My favorite local series.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app
Haven't attended one yet. Hoped to, didn't happen. Hopefully next year!

That series is the HIGHlight of my year for sure!
7C207F18-46CE-4F39-B3AF-8664DAD896C1.jpeg

Burrrreuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaauuuup....YRHRMV. (Your ramp hitting results may vary)

Last edited:
2018 AMA Buckeye Series/ AMA Triple Crown correction the triple crown pays points for overall buckeye series. This is a stand alone event with separate award given

Attachments

• Buckeye series 2018.pdf
    320 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
My spy has reported back that all Buckeye series races will be points paying. Flyer to be edited.

Nice schedule. Spread out = planning ahead for bad weather.

Back