JS7

Matt Mangano

PR Member
C8707199-AA4E-464A-B040-BFBC868F4CE9.png
About fell out of my chair when I saw this picture.

Link: https://instagram.com/p/Bbj5r-ph_Bd/

Does not matter. Could be a moped, and he is still NEVER lining up for a Pro race again on the National level. Bet if you saw him off the bike, he is starting to look like RC.
Who cares what he looks like! He's a dad, has nothing to prove, and will go down as the fastest 125 rider the world has ever seen! Good to see him back riding again!

Man, I hope he does come back. The sport NEEDS him.
We are staring down a year of Toesmack v. Moosecan.... Oh boy, how exciting will that zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I don't think it will be as boring as watching dungey win a championship!! It should be interesting, I'm really pulling for roczen!! He's been working so hard. Hope he comes back in his old form!!

Having KRoc back would be great but with that roost beef looking arm, I do not expect much. Thank God short sleeve jerseys are not allowed. That thing would give me nightmares if I had to look at it so close to bedtime.
Stew, Stew 2.0 and JLaw need to start a team. Just think of all the great Crash-n-burn highlights we would get every week.

Primary sponsor = Ace bandage

7 in his prime on a kx125 would school them all on today’s tracks speed wise

For those with Facebook

Absolutely love that video!! I'm glad I got the privilege to watch him many times in person!! He did things on his 125 that sometimes defied logic! These kids nowadays will never get to see that kind of speed on a 125 ever!!!!!! Like him or hate him, he will Absolutely go down as the fastest man on the planet on a 125!!!!

I remember watching him at mini os. Old layout, from the time he entered into the corner before the elevator he just had that that thing WFO. NEVER LET OFF on the right hander at the top of the elevator, screamed down the hill scrubbed that double. Stood up in attack position damn bars near dragon ground while never let off on the 90 degree left hander in front of the bleachers scrubbed the huge tabletop that used to be there. Andrifgt back to attack position on the landing wfo.that factory kx 125 had nothing more to give js259

Everyone on those bleachers didn’t breathe. “Holy s**t, someone needs to tell that kid to slow down” I heard one guy say.

Broc Glover, Mark Barnett and the GOAT may disagree with that statement.

Nope, he has more 125 titles and wins than anyone, by far.

Winning or not, JS7 was always FUN to watch ride or race. Id give him about .05% chance of ever coming back to racing pro.

The evergreen prime vs. prime from different era's debate... love it.

Stew was fun to watch and stupid fast. But if I am the team manger and want championships, I would take the GOAT or the Bomber on a 125 over Seven all day, everyday.

How would he do on today's 125 2 strokes against today's 250 4 strokes? If of course he was still in his riding prime. :D
THAT, I would pay to see.
I wish one of the top guys in the 250 class would ride a 125. Not Stanky, someone fast. If I am running the Troy Lee or Star teams, the first rider on my team one out of the points chase would be on a 125 the rest of the season. Its all about exposure for the sponsors. 10th on 250... yawn... 10th on a 125 and every camera in the place would be focused on him. More TV time than the leader.
These teams need better marketing people. Then again, the entire sport needs better marketing people.

Honda did all they could do to try and sign James when he was 15 years old.

Attachments

• IMG_2742.PNG
    IMG_2742.PNG
    677.2 KB · Views: 175
Back