How come?

I wondered that myself.
I can only speculate, but I’ll bet Mr Smith pissed Mr Smith off. Then he took his track and left. Happens all the time.

I just tried to add us and our former post showed up..maybe some technical difficulties, oh well it gave me a chance to update [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Not sure either, should be back on soon. Mr Smith had nothing to do with it, maybe Dr Smith??

250px-Harris_as_Dr_Smith.jpg

Way off topic but since were talking about smith road. The front section were you enter, coming out of the back there is a table, single than table. My question, is the single supposed to be a middle to outside line only and an inside line avoiding it? It’s just weird to jump a 16’ Wide table to try squeeze 2 wide over an 8’ wide single to open back up to a 16’ wide table.

Just curious, how come Smith road is not on the track guide?

Sorry for not replying sooner. Our track guide is always getting spammed. I have many countermeasures in place but these retards found another hole to crawl under. This has nothing to do with Smith Rd. Crow Canyon was also targeted (most likely random). My apologies to both tracks for the inconvenience. All have been restored.

Chuck

Back