Ken Roczen is ready to make his return

Millsaps has given up a lot to this sport.

Cadaver bones.
Lost a freakin kidney....
Numerous broken bones...
This Concussion is real bad I guess.
His elbow isn’t even the real problem. I feel bad for the guy.

Concussions are no s**t. Dale Earnhardt jr is so messed up he says most days he gets up outta bed he falls over. These impacts they take are brutal. I just wonder if Millsaps is done. He’s my age, 29 or 30. I think he’s about done.

I've read that Webb is going to KTM next year, maybe that will leave a spot for AP to stay with Yamaha along with a renewed Barcia. Peick is doing good, I don't think he is a threat for the title any time soon. I like Milsaps. He's changed my opinion of him the last couple years on Ktm, he had moments of a great rider, then reality sets in. He was hoping to have a great final year as good as Barcia. I think he's pretty beat up. Not sure who Kawi will go after, Savatgy, AC, will Tomac stay and for how long.

I don't see Tomac leaving Kawasaki. And if I had to guess Yamaha is already working on a deal for AP. I don't see him leaving the blucru.

This post will be current in a couple weeks. Bummer for Kenny. How much more can a guy take. You have to love what you do to keep going after injuries.

Back