Rocky Mountain fantasy supercross

Special_K 415

PR Member
The last triple crown race I did horrible so I wasn't looking forward to this race but it worked out pretty good. Thought I would be in the top 10 overall but apparently 6 other people with 96 get there picks in on Sundays. Ended up 12th overall. It did bump me to the top 500 though [emoji106]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

john lilly

PR Addict
I wish we could get the people who aren't actually making picks out of the group. There's are a number of people still picking Seely every week, really. Isn't there an administrator of the group that can remove these people?

weaver658

PR Member
I picked top 3 then look to see my points and it was same picks from last week most not of hit submit button and got all of 15 points. My point is don't pick in a hurry.

trent56mx

PR Addict
The last triple crown race I did horrible so I wasn't looking forward to this race but it worked out pretty good. Thought I would be in the top 10 overall but apparently 6 other people with 96 get there picks in on Sundays. Ended up 12th overall. It did bump me to the top 500 though [emoji106]

screwyou.jpg.c67a5999eda5e551a7a149241a49edd7.jpg

Haha good round there for you, but you're not allowed to win anymore

Special_K 415

PR Member
This crap puts a damper on watching races.. crazy racing tonight but the whole time I was pissed at Tomac, Marv, and Anderson.
I was really hoping Tomac would run Brayton down for the benefit of my fantasy team but I was also very pumped to see Brayton get a win

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Daytona's APHS is Moda Girl, if anyone knows this person, let me know, or let them know. The score was 67, so if you have anything higher post it.