Giving free entries away at OMA banquet

whitcraft

PR Member
C1B7FC56-BBC3-4E91-B012-64F0C81B24E3.jpeg
hey everyone hope the holidays treated you well. Keep your eyes peeled for these at the banquet. We’re giving a few entries away for camps this year. See you all at the track. God bless. #supportyourlocalmx

We will assign a number to all eligible riders, then use a random number generator app on my phone (3 times), and announce the numbers and the winners. 3 unique riders will win.

That’s 50 riders excluded. Just like our camps since these are for our two day camps. 65 riders need to have enough comfort to use clutch without stalling or falling in ruts. We will offer a few one day schools this year just for beginner 65s and 50s.

View attachment 57602 hey everyone hope the holidays treated you well. Keep your eyes peeled for these at the banquet. We’re giving a few entries away for camps this year. See you all at the track. God bless. #supportyourlocalmx

I was the lucky winner of one of these. Had many people offering to buy it from me or that just wanted me to give it to them lol

Now after how much Mitchy speaks highly of, and how much progress i have seen Jonathan Lilly make, i decided i am keeping it for myself and really lookin forward to learning alot!

Back