And I am outa here....

ck1racerx

PR Addict
This is going to make more then a few very happy... But I have just signed a contract with a new company and will be moving to Northeast Georgia in the next two weeks.

DONE with Ohio winters.

Moto for me may be put back on hold for a year as I don't want to show up at a new employer with some sort of a cast or other injury. BUT, I am not retiring... again.

Of course I will still be on PitRacer, so your not getting rid of me completely. And I will make a few appearances at various races as the family is not moving until the end of the school year

Congrats on the new job. Although I was looking forward to watching you ride that new 450 this year

This is going to make more then a few very happy... But I have just signed a contract with a new company and will be moving to Northeast Georgia in the next two weeks.

DONE with Ohio winters.

Moto for me may be put back on hold for a year as I don't want to show up at a new employer with some sort of a cast or other injury. BUT, I am not retiring... again.

Of course I will still be on PitRacer, so your not getting rid of me completely. And I will make a few appearances at various races as the family is not moving until the end of the school year
How far from Aonia Pass? We are planning on heading down there for a week in March.

"Moto for me may be put back on hold for a year as I don't want to show up at a new employer with some sort of a cast or other injury"

Why, You have to break them in right ! LOL !!

Good Luck, Knox !

Well. That didn’t work.... I was a resident of Georgia for a whole week... I’m back baby and it’s 71 degrees here. Go figure
The anchor’s retirement was too much to walk away from. So I am picking back up the old job and just acting like the past few weeks never happened.
So now the real important decision needs to be made... 500 or 450????

Back