Go Strapless! Best New Way To Haul Your Bike!

Crash-N-Burn

PR Member
MX Mounts

I'm excited to install the MX Mounts MXII in my enclosed trailer this weekend as it arrived today!

Scott Sutton, owner and creator of MX Mounts has engineered a product that eliminates the need for straps and tie downs when hauling your bike or bikes. It's an amazing product because it's fast and simple to install and to secure and release your bike when transporting it. The MXI for one bike or the MXII for two bikes is a must have. No straps means more room and less fighting to get around things in your truck or trailer or wherever installed. It also removes pressure on your fork seals!

I cannot thank him enough for this product and his support. Check out MX Mounts on Facebook and or Instagram and or www.mxmounts.com to order yours!
I'll be posting pics on my Instagram tomorrow before, during and after I have it installed just so you are able to see just how convenient this product is!

That's really slick. But I tend to haul more of a variety of bikes so it wouldn't work for me. There's a couple of bike shoes up front in the trailer. I started with ATK bike shoes a long time ago. They are super quick with no loose hardware and I've never had a problem with them.
20150612_212427~2_resized_1.jpg

So for in the back of a truck, you have to drill holes through the bed of the truck? Or is it designed that it can use the holes there for the 5th wheel mount?

So for in the back of a truck, you have to drill holes through the bed of the truck? Or is it designed that it can use the holes there for the 5th wheel mount?
It's designed to drill through the floor, however, someone with your smart intellect should be able to fabricate accordingly.

You’re limited on how you load more than one bike on both. The bike has to be pretty straight on both system in order for everything to work. This system in particular let’s the bike roll around a bit which is annoying and stresses that area it’s bolted too.

Not trying to be a downer but I did have this happen to a Yamaha Ti footpeg last year. Fell apart while just riding. Must have been cracked. So check footpegs closely before using this devise?
2017-08-12 21.42.04.jpg

Haters gonna hate and always find something to complain about.

This system works for me, my two bikes, and everything packed in my small 6x12 enclosed trailer.

Haters gonna hate and always find something to complain about.

This system works for me, my two bikes, and everything packed in my small 6x12 enclosed trailer.

True.

I've found this to be the best way yet. But I may not like replacing fork seals or tripping over tie down straps as much as most.

Back