Eli Tomac

Tomac always has been a quitter - not sure why it's such a revelation all of a sudden.

Guess I really never noticed it as much before. Last year he seemed to only quit with catastrophic reasons. Kind of stinks, he is missing half the races almost and now Roczen is out of the mix. Anderson is a freight train on a run away.

Guess I really never noticed it as much before. Last year he seemed to only quit with catastrophic reasons. Kind of stinks, he is missing half the races almost and now Roczen is out of the mix. Anderson is a freight train on a run away.
Right he had a string where he was like not crashing. As soon as that bike touches the ground he’s done.

These guys need to play hockey in the off season!!! Learn how to get up with a broken face, finish your shift, head to the locker room with the doc, get stitched up and head right back out on the ice. Hell, at 48.5 years old, I was doing that just last weekend with a team of Younger guys out in Jackson Hole. We had a guy take a stick above the eye, use a butterfly to close it for the game, and have the dentist on our team stitch it up afterwards........... just like it's supposed to be done.

I don't have any patience for quitters......... so Tomac isn't my favorite rider. Right now, I like Anderson, and think Reed is showing them all what real men are made of, riding with his broken foot!

View attachment 57746

View attachment 57747

Back