Indy, anyone book an extra room?

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Seems like every year I come across a few people that for whatever reason booked a room and arent going or booked an extra room and no longer need it.

Seems like everything is sold out except for some pretty damn expensive rooms that i dont see me coughing up that money for 2 nights lol

figured it was worth a shot to see if anybody had a room they are looking to transfer to someone else, downtown close to the stadium

Seems like every year I come across a few people that for whatever reason booked a room and arent going or booked an extra room and no longer need it.

Seems like everything is sold out except for some pretty damn expensive rooms that i dont see me coughing up that money for 2 nights lol

figured it was worth a shot to see if anybody had a room they are looking to transfer to someone else, downtown close to the stadium
I have 4 at the Crowne Plaza, but all are spoken for at the moment. Can always check with me when we hey closer if your not set. No guarantees though. Pretty sure we'll use them. Good luck! Maybe see you there.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Do any of you guys know which end of the stadium the start gate is gonna be on? On the jumbo tron side or the south side ( The parking lot/pit side)

Do any of you guys know which end of the stadium the start gate is gonna be on? On the jumbo tron side or the south side ( The parking lot/pit side)
not for sure, but guessing pits end from track map. It's either that or other end... lol :)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I don't understand why every round, but Indy you can get in pits for free with monster can and it's ten bucks at Indy this year.

Back