Axle Run MX practice tomorrow!! 1pm-Dark

SplitRailSX

PR Member
Well we finally got the arena cross track done. Going to be having practice tomorrow for anybody that wants to come check it out! 1-dark. $25.00/rider. Track will be in great shape. Make sure to like us on Facebook so you can stay up to date with all the great stuff well be doing. Hope to see u tomorrow!!
AX-track.png
image6.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image1.jpeg

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
How was the turn out?
The boy was begging me to bring him out. I told him you guys were opening and he was thrilled. Then I told him it was just the AX track and he says something along the lines of still wanting to come out so he can practice for the AM SX next year. lol I told him he had plenty of time this summer for that.

We ended up at rt62 and he rode from 1220-515 with a total of about a 20min break. Dang bike is going to need a top end soon at this rate.

SplitRailSX

PR Member
How was the turn out?
The boy was begging me to bring him out. I told him you guys were opening and he was thrilled. Then I told him it was just the AX track and he says something along the lines of still wanting to come out so he can practice for the AM SX next year. lol I told him he had plenty of time this summer for that.

We ended up at rt62 and he rode from 1220-515 with a total of about a 20min break. Dang bike is going to need a top end soon at this rate.

We had a handful of riders. can't expect to much with only a days notice. Were starting on the MX track now. Hopefully have it going soon too!!