Looking for a local NEO Gaerne dealer

mbowen63

Noob
Broke my tib/fib this winter and am wanting to try on some SG12s before I buy, I know RM offers free exchange shipping but would really like to try them on before I drop the money. Any help appreciated
-Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Lotts24

PR Elite
Iron pony has them. Kames may have some as well. I would recommend one size smaller than you normally wear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mandy Boorom

PR Member
Yes like Kelly said, Iron Pony has a few in stock if you can get to Columbus to try them on. Any idea on sizing? I can let you know what is in stock ahead of time.

mbowen63

Noob
I wear a 10 in Alpinestars so either a 9 or 10 according to what I’ve heard for sizing

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

jfalat

PR Addict
i switched from Alpinestar size 12 to Gaerne size 12...the Gaerne boots seem to be a little wider then then the stars..and they break in quick.

Mike

PR Addict
Yes like Kelly said, Iron Pony has a few in stock if you can get to Columbus to try them on. Any idea on sizing? I can let you know what is in stock ahead of time.
Iron Pony DOES NOT carry them anymore, have a couple of odd pairs in bad colors,

Mandy Boorom

PR Member
Iron Pony DOES NOT carry them anymore, have a couple of odd pairs in bad colors,

Currently have an 8, 9, and a couple pair of 10s. 3 different colors, you could at least get sized. If you don't like that color they can be ordered and had the next business day most of the time. With you living up north, free shipping would be included to your door.