Malvern 2018! Amazing!!

Toddco327

PR Addict
IMG_3989.JPG
IMG_3990.JPG
Been hearing a lot about Malvern changing things up this year. Had the day off and decided to drive down and check it out. HOLY **** is it AMAZING!!! Everything you could want in a track. Super wide. Nice loamy sandy turns. Jumps that are safe. A lot of tables but nice. No more uphill triple. Fun looking rollers along the drive when you come in. Obviously they've put in a ton of work. Different layout too. Some good turns that will keep speeds in check and quad friendly. Looking forward to riding it. Great job guys keeping the track fresh.

hershey

PR Elite
My son and I were lucky enough to put in some test laps on it, its going to be a fun track to race for sure. The jumps are a little tougher than what they look since they are built sharp and right out of corners. Thats how it should be. As the year goes on he will take constructive criticism and ideas to make changes for the better Im sure. Ride it to judge for yourself!!

The width is awesome giving room to make good lines and pass, lots of corners that arent your average 90 deg or 180. Off cambers and surprising huge elevation changes now.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Am I crazy, or did they cancel their first race? I thought I saw something on facebook. Maybe I’m wrong.
With all the rain predicted for Sunday, they tried to move it to tomorrow, but the ambulance couldn't do it. So, it is cancelled, and they are looking for a make up date.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
What could they possibly be going crazy about. Other than maybe 4 people have actually rode it. I went and looked and as a lifetime C rider I thought it was amazing.

I’m on your team man, really excited to check it out tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

D

DTS

The changes look good!!!! Didn't think I would want to go back to malvern again, but now I'm intrigued... :)

MX724

PR Addict
Track was damn good, such a nice facility and crew. Really enjoyed the new layout but glad to see a few sections stay in place too. Those corners are a dream and if you say otherwise you may be in the wrong sport. The food from the Table top Grille was delicious!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Yeah yeah you guys just keep rubbing it in the faces of those of us that had to work
I'd like to think I'll make it out besides the battle race, but we'll see. When you say uphill triple, you meaning the step up dealio before the finish line? I liked that one. Gave me a chance to relax my arms as I floated up to the top... All sounds good...I best get out to garage and get those linkage bearings of so I might get my new SRS suspenders a go...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

nitrofish

PR Addict
Made the trek up for practice today. I didn’t ride but the boy did. What I noticed was a good challenging track, good lines, ample passing opportunities, big breaking bumps, good sandy ruts, looked like you had to work all the way around, speed was down, no helicopter ride jumps. Most important to me as a parent is that I actually got to enjoy watching him ride and not worry if he was going to eat it big time due to a miscue on a high speed section or a big jump. His point of view was: track is ten times better than it was, loves the cornering, challenging, constant shifting, he said you can make up time or lose time in spots easily if you mess up. Great job to the entire crew. For the record we have always enjoyed Malvern and thought the Rogers’s family did an exceptional job as well! Track was never bad nor super dangerous. I just love old school motocross and my boy is his father’s son.