nationals

HalfPint

PR Addict
anyone think its odd that its only 3 weeks till hangtown and no tv schedule has been posted on the lucas oil motocross web site?

jms158bmx

PR Member
I’m thinking it was after Supercross when they announced the nbc sports gold package. I’ll be getting it again.

jfalat

PR Addict
I got it last year with the amazon fire stick. 50 bucks for all the races live. Can’t beat it. I hope they cover then 125 races this year...

HalfPint

PR Addict
No it’s the streaming service. 55 bux and it shows all motos commercial free. Practice too. I don’t have cable or even local channels and I can still watch, that is if my wife turns on the tv and sets it up for me.
thanks for the info

tank166

PR Addict
FB_IMG_1525300469209.jpg

Ron505

PR Founding Father
The different channels kills my enthusiasm. Why? I'm unsure.... But I'm just sayin'. Just not digging it, not necessarily the season. I need to be able to sit down and watch the whole race when I have a minute.

Last edited:

John250

PR Founding Father
I say it every year. The crap that gets hours of live coverage, but motocross cant even get a decent tv package.

HalfPint

PR Addict
i don't understand how having to chase up to 3 different channels to watch one race is going to increase viewership of the races ,it seems like there trying to kill off the sport!!!!