Motorcycle Insurance

OSU85

PR Member
Not sure if there's a better forum for this but just changed the address on my bike's insurance and it tripled based on moving out near Canton. Anyone in this area have any luck getting cheap comprehensive coverage in this area? Went up to $500/yr through Geico

Geico always been 2.5-3x as high as progressive for me anyway. 06 125, 95 cr250, (2) 17 husky 250Fs for $205 a year. $500 deductible in event of loss.

Thanks I had quoted progressive first time shopping and got 2 bikes for $160 through Geico with same deductible. Might just be time to shop around but never expected the price to triple based on an address change

i used to use all state but they have a minimum charge per bike, so like progressive by the time i would add the 3rd or 4th bike to the policy they cost next to nothing, allstate wanted i believe $90 per each no matter what.

so im currently with progressive but ive bounced back and forth the past few years with another insurnace company out of new jersey called rider insurance.. you guys should check them out. their first year rate was always great..second year it would go up a little so id just switch... and come back the next year for a nice new low rate again lol

i used to use all state but they have a minimum charge per bike, so like progressive by the time i would add the 3rd or 4th bike to the policy they cost next to nothing, allstate wanted i believe $90 per each no matter what.

so im currently with progressive but ive bounced back and forth the past few years with another insurnace company out of new jersey called rider insurance.. you guys should check them out. their first year rate was always great..second year it would go up a little so id just switch... and come back the next year for a nice new low rate again lol
I believe you're right, $90 is what it is for each cobra jr and a klx 110. They are motorcycle policies.

I believe you're right, $90 is what it is for each cobra jr and a klx 110. They are motorcycle policies.

yeah might want to shop around, while $180 isnt a lot.. it kind of is for those bikes. most companies it should be maybe $90 for the first one and the next one is way cheaper to add! I wasn't paying $90 to insure my 2003 ttr 125 thats worth $500 lol. but if i can add it on to another company for $20 sure.

Ugh such a pita to shop around.
My house, campet and vehicles are with them.
Plus the local office sponsored the boy with 200 bucks for Loretta's.
I've been with them for 15 years lol

Progressive and All State turned out to be just a hair bit more than my old Geico policy. Those two were identical. Maybe just an opportunistic change by Geico in case I am too lazy to switch insurers but seems pretty strange

Hey guys, my woman is an insurance broker for Ohio Insurance. She saved me hundreds on my bikes and home/auto. She'll be more than happy to give you all free quotes! Her name is Kayla Walton, give her a call 937-779-4000

Ugh such a pita to shop around.
My house, campet and vehicles are with them.
Plus the local office sponsored the boy with 200 bucks for Loretta's.
I've been with them for 15 years lol
Progressive is good with minis as well. GEICO wouldn’t insure anything under 100cc

Back