Moving up in the world

Baker_741

PR Member
I was just at Loretta’s this week. And man the biggest thing I learned out of any thing was you need good starts and consistentsy throughout the whole week. If you don’t get a start. Your shot at the championship is basically over. But anything could happen. The dude that wins the first Moto could DNF the next. I was looking at results and people aren’t that consistent.
Good luck mate, and heal up quick. Next year I would like to try and do some of the lorettas stuff. Right now it’s all about gate drops.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Baker_741

PR Member
Femurs scare me. That's why I refuse to wear knee braces.
I stick by my knee braces 100% they’ve saved my knees in multiple crashes this past year. Id rather wear knee braces then blow my knee out.

Onto the femur subject.

Mine broke right above my POD knee brace. Breaking your femur is pretty bad but honestly Its not as bad as everyone thinks. It goes numb. Completely. Just feels like your leg is laying in a hole. Weirdest feeling ever. Never broke a bone like that in my life.. but as soon as I was rolling on the ground I knew it was broke.

jfalat

PR Addict
Can you guys stop talking about broken bones...your making me want to stop riding. :( Ok,back to the c class debate..

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
I stick by my knee braces 100% they’ve saved my knees in multiple crashes this past year. Id rather wear knee braces then blow my knee out.

Onto the femur subject.

Mine broke right above my POD knee brace. Breaking your femur is pretty bad but honestly Its not as bad as everyone thinks. It goes numb. Completely. Just feels like your leg is laying in a hole. Weirdest feeling ever. Never broke a bone like that in my life.. but as soon as I was rolling on the ground I knew it was broke.

I wish mine had went numb.. I broke mine a few inches below my hip... worst pain I’ve ever felt in my entire life.