MXON

Double D

PR Founding Father
EADD99AC-A5E5-4108-97B1-9288405667E2.jpeg
Oh and driving home even on the turnpike I had to hear people yelling Redbud. At every rest stop yelling red bud I heard it in my sleep. I can go the rest of the year without hearing anybody else y’all on it for a while. My kid had a ball

BILL88L

PR Addict
I agree they couldn't have handled it any better given the weather-they were on it in every way. My only complaint was them allowing someone to run their chainsaw every 15 minutes wide open for a minute until 3:30 AM on Saturday. I was in A-3 not B! The chainsaw thing does not work at all for me. I miss cowbells.

As far as the racing I was bummed how we finished but I still enjoyed it. Pretty sure it is the fastest I have seen someone ride in person during my life. Windham and Sipes in the B was really fun to watch also.

Matt Mangano

PR Member
Easily the best event I’ve ever been to. Well worth the money I spent to go. Yes team usa got embarrassed on our soil but being able to witness Herlings and Coldenhoff ride was just mind boggling. Prado was really impressive in moto 1 when he led for half the moto and was pulling Herlings and Paulin on his 250f! Also, watching Pastrana do a backflip on the sight lap was super cool, probably the loudest the crowd was all weekend. Kinda upset France somehow found a way to win without Febvre, and the Dutch still found a way on the box with only 2 riders. 2019 MXoN is in the Netherlands, good luck trying to pull a team together for that one. Overall, great event and hopefully they come back in a few years.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
What a weekend. AP was fast Sat. till he took a tumble. Weather held off during the day. The place was packed. Fan from all over the world. Fast Riders!!! Rented a AWD SUV. Went mudding in the parking lot just to get in and out. Wallet is lighter, well worth it. Spent the WE with my 20 year old son. PRICELESS.

Slopping around in the mud just added to the memories of the event.

F- Yeah --- REEEDDD BUUUUDDDDD--!!!!!!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Let’s rate the event. No one could have done any better with the weather provided for us. The Richies the security, police to help vendors everything was awesome. I only saw one shouting match. Everything was awesome ran smoothly even when they took over the pit bike track. The announcer asked evryone to get out the pit bike track and everybody did it . we watch the racing. Super facility super event. Even getting out of there on Sunday right after the race was a breeze.

Thanks Redbud.

Can I get a Double-D F-Yeah ......RRRREEEEEEEEDDDDDD BBBBBUUUUUDDDDDDD!!!!!!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I agree they couldn't have handled it any better given the weather-they were on it in every way. My only complaint was them allowing someone to run their chainsaw every 15 minutes wide open for a minute until 3:30 AM on Saturday. I was in A-3 not B! The chainsaw thing does not work at all for me. I miss cowbells.

Can I get a (some folks don't ride and must get a big thrill out of revving those things) F- Yeah RRRREEEEEEDDDD -BBBBUUUUDDD--!!

stumpy823

PR Member
We got there Friday around 2 set up camp in A4 not a bad spot but long walk. Had a large group of French fans next to us the ones with the large flags seemed ok for most part. We walked around Friday night running into plenty of moto family. Saturday was an absolute blast from sun up to probably to late Saturday night. Got all dressed up Sunday morning ready for some great racing unfortunately had a phone call no one wants we lost my wife's father thanks to moto family we was able to borrow Opie van and drive home immediately and they cleaned up our camp site and drove my camper and truck home can't thank all of them enough Matt Robinson, Matt Joslin, Nathan Bethel, Jess Bethal, Melody Campbell and Brian Campbell

Attachments

• IMG_1562.jpeg
    IMG_1562.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 410

Windtunnel36

PR Addict
Man, I finally have a minute to comment. The race was epic. We got there Wed. night at the fair grounds and caravaned to the track Thursday morning. We were told we would have preferential entrance to the track since we got there early. That didn't happen. The traffic from the town was flowing in while we sat in long lines. But we got a great camp site right near the red white and blue bus. Those dudes are hard partiers. All our buds drifted in at different times. We had fun getting the parking pass to them and finding a spot to park. The rain sucked bad and made the place tough to get around. Considering the conditions and the crowd I think they did a good job controlling things. The fans were great, camp lot B was fun, the chain saws were fun, pit bike racing, all the friends I saw there, the racing was off the hook great. KTM sure dominated, Netherlands kicked butt, US riders struggled, the rican riders were fun to cheer for. I think they were spent after the B main. All in all a fantastic time, I would certainly do it again. I thought getting out would be tough but so many left right after the race it made it easier for us to get out. We still had to get towed out by the neighbor. I wonder how many were there because they said it was the largest crowd in MX US history. I yelled Red Bud so many times I'm still horse. The costumes were fun, mine didn't work out. One guy looked at me and said you look like a professional spectator. I go prepared for many things. I took a bunch of pictures so will try and put some on here soon. If you missed it, shame on you. Memories for a life time. I did get to talk to Cole Seeley, Christian Craig and Chase Sexton. Cole even grabbed a chain saw revving and swinging it around, way funny. Talked to Brock Sellards and his lovely wife. So much moto fun.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Security did a fantastic job -
Some things probably cross lawyer-legal-bullshit so they have to shut it down.
But they let us be hooligans - Oh- Boy did they let us be hooligans -!!!!!
Non stop action -

F-Yeah ----REDBUDDD!!!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
The entire property needs to be rebuilt - everything.
They were pulling fence posts out left & right just to help folks get home.
But ---I'll bet Gene is smiling - no, I know he is..
60,000 + Tim and Amy done good Gene- Rock On.

F-Yeah .....RED BUDDDDDDDDD!!!!!