Kailub Russell - GNCC to Moto

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
ImageUploadedByPitRacer1533305250.549492.jpg

Okay what do y’all think? I guess he has been riding at the bakers factory for awhile. 5 time defending GNCC champ.

I’ll say top 7, will do better at ironman though.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

freeh

PR Founding Father
I say top 10 at Unadilla since the GNCC guys race on the course currently. I thought the Iron Man MX and GMCC courses were different.

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
I'm thinking he's in the teens. It would be fun to watch practice because I'm sure he'll be throwing some nice taily whippies for the crowd

When I was at high point I noticed Kailub was staying pretty close to Roger most of the day maybe this had been in the works alittle early than we knew about coming from strict MX beliefs for 30 yrs an switching over to racing off road now I never knew or maybe never had the respect for gncc or harescramble guys but to race 2-3 hr races pretty tough I have full respect for him to line up with mx pro riders an see how it turns out .

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
He will score points for sure in the motos and be inside the top 20. The field isn’t as deep in the 450 class and he will have the speed and conditioning to be there. I’d guess 10-15th place for the first race!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

KX514

PR Member
He's a world-class rider. Maybe not an MX guy, but he's still world-class. I agree with scoring points and I would put him top 15 as well purely based on talent.