2019 Supercross schedule

four26stroker

PR Member
Cleveland???? they had one back in the 90"s
McGrath killed it that race, sadly no Dome means no show. Detroit is a homer race for Plesenger...the freeway out of the race is 80% Ohio plates. MX fans Racing for home!!! Ohio troopers know it too, always see a few speed traps, on the return.

Racer842

PR Addict
20181113_183638.jpg

Double D

PR Founding Father
Ripped off from VITAL.

Supercross will be on TV, one hundred percent. They just haven't announced their programming yet as they nail down TV times and (I'm guessing) online options for viewers all over the world.

DC
Racer X

John250

PR Founding Father
Probably have the heats and semis on Mavtv, 250 main on NBC Sports, and flip over to CBS Sports spectacular on Sunday to watch the 450s.

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Anyone see Glen Helen got taken off the nationals schedule? I heard on pulp rumors of washougal moving to that spot and another east coast round getting picked up. Or Pala takes GH's spot.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Anyone see Glen Helen got taken off the nationals schedule? I heard on pulp rumors of washougal moving to that spot and another east coast round getting picked up. Or Pala takes GH's spot.
Word on the street both Glen Helen and Muddy Creek said they can not afford it. Between the "fee's" to MX Sports and paying for EVERYTHING they were losing tons of money.

John250

PR Founding Father
That's sad that so much money is going back to MX Sports. Hard to believe a track can not make money off a national.

hindsy

PR Addict
How can these new tracks come on board and hold a National? If tracks that are established like they are can't afford them...

Double D

PR Founding Father
Can you spell NASCAR, NFL, NBA all are franchises like deals. Kinda like Billary and the crooked government.

jms158bmx

PR Member
Supercross is on nbc sports. Schedule is up on their Twitter page. Nbc sports gold too. They have a package deal for sx and mx also on the app.