Chillitown are you serious?

MX_Implements

PR Addict
207D608B-042D-4B28-A001-9E9311AE4AE0.png
Pic explains the topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
How hard is it to understand, they are trying to pull people from the PVR race. If they can get them to come over they still get their entry money, camping fees and spending money plus bigger gates for you. Better then not getting any money at all from the pa people.

MX_Implements

PR Addict
How hard is it to understand, they are trying to pull people from the PVR race. If they can get them to come over they still get their entry money, camping fees and spending money plus bigger gates for you. Better then not getting any money at all from the pa people.

Never said I didn't understand it. Just seems shitty for local people.

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
We do lots of different promotions from time to time. Some groups are targeted for different reasons. Not all promotions will benefit all groups. No one complained when we offered free race classes to women's and girl classes, Loretta Lynn kids, military, 50cc Open or Pro class or anyone of the many free race entry promotions we have done over the years so why now?

We are currently offering up a lot of different promotions on facebook that many people take advantage of and I encourage you to do the same.

It's going to be a great event and we can't wait to see everyone!

663dad

PR Addict
We do lots of different promotions from time to time. Some groups are targeted for different reasons. Not all promotions will benefit all groups. No one complained when we offered free race classes to women's and girl classes, Loretta Lynn kids, military, 50cc Open or Pro class or anyone of the many free race entry promotions we have done over the years so why now?

We are currently offering up a lot of different promotions on facebook that many people take advantage of and I encourage you to do the same.

It's going to be a great event and we can't wait to see everyone!
There will also be 100% goggles given away for the first moto holeshot awards, 2nd moto 50% off sunstar chain and sprocket set certificate

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Travis Pastrana name attached to cernics race. And the pro purse is big. Pa 2 stroke screamers are gonna stay local for that weekend.

hershey

PR Elite
Its not the idea that PA riders get to ride free, this is the first time you have offered ALL their class entries for free. That, to me, is the kick in the teeth. I know a buddy of mine who rides and has 2 kids that do. That's 9 free entries for a riding family.

But my opinion doesn't make their choice wrong. CTMX are the masters of promotion in Ohio evidenced by the largest turn outs in our state.

Baker_741

PR Member
Jeff’s track will be so prime. Everyone going too CTMX should rethink about what there doing. Your gonna miss out on a great Even out at PVR. Come on out. It’s gonna be a good one!

663dad

PR Addict
Jeff’s track will be so prime. Everyone going too CTMX should rethink about what there doing. Your gonna miss out on a great Even out at PVR. Come on out. It’s gonna be a good one!
Yes if you like concrete starts, hard pack clay. Better hope ot doesn't rain or you get a gate pick left of the box or you will end up in up being pushed out into the wall

Baker_741

PR Member
Yes if you like concrete starts, hard pack clay. Better hope ot doesn't rain or you get a gate pick left of the box or you will end up in up being pushed out into the wall
I CAN PROMISE YOU. It Will not be hardpacked clay. When’s the last time You were at PVR. He’s got the track the best it’s ever been. And into the gate subject. Everyone hates cement starts. My brother and I are golden at cement starts cause of pymatuming from the time I was on PW50’s. Are you scared of a cement start... scared of an outside gate pick where you can hold it WTFO? You gotta pick the best gate you can once your forced outside. Get as close too the box as possible. That’s what my brother and dad have always told me. (Not that I prefer the outside but I know I can still make it happen) scared of a little rain...? I’ve ripped a holeshot on that gate plenty of times.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I know it hurts your feels but I’m not down with calling the lady handing out candy a bitch just because this time around you got a pack of smarties while the kid whose mom dropped him off in your development got a Snickers.

I see it as entrepreneurial genius.

Chilli’s Ying to Travis’s Yang / Ross County’s Ping to Johnstown’s Pong
Chilli will be everything Pleasure Valley won’t.

The Pro’s, big payouts and Moto Stars will be the attraction at PVR
Your kids, fun times and family at Chilli

The pit area will be packed at PVR – giving special treatment to the elite
Chilli pits will retain a park like feel regardless of turnout

PVR is a tough track with limited viewing that is difficult for youngsters. It will be even more difficult because of this weekend’s format.
Chilli offers a much more modest track with exceptional viewing.

Two different outlooks for weekend –

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Forgive me as I am currently high as a kite on Norco but why does anyone get upset when CTMX offers free entry? Nearly every race they run a promo where a lot of people get to race free and every race someone posts they don’t like it????
This is giving back to the sport, helping to build it, adding to gate size and that’s not good enough. I don’t understand.
I read of some track changes at Chilli. Can’t wait to see pics of the action