Holiday Holeshots

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
8B5B199A-AEE7-4336-A333-B22086225E61.jpeg

Waldo motorsports giving us a Christmas solid with great track conditions and full prep every day!

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
We did club and east bend this weekend. Think it was the two ruffest tracks I could had taken him to for his first time outdoors lol.
Not sure where we are going this weekend as the weather looks like crap according to my buddy. 28-1 are my days off so we'll see where we end up

Attachments

• received_219315302307103.jpeg
    received_219315302307103.jpeg
    38.3 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_20181223_214931_136.jpg
    IMG_20181223_214931_136.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 166

evans104

PR Member
If your in Ohio today the track is perfect about 80 deg sunshine here at Waldo Florida

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
About 3 hours out of JWTF. About 10.5 hours with stops. Weather looks sketchy might try and catch somewhere on the way home. Any reviews on eastbend?

Last edited:

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Day 1 at Jimmy’s. Two big tracks got very rough. Main track has a lot of sand, like supercoop with some bigger jumps, fast, deep, flows good. National track is a little more twisty turny, clay sections and some sand. Nice big set of rollers. Cabin is good, just the basics but for 25 a night it’s a good deal. Shower house, ready to do some sessions between rain today.

Overall very impressed. Jammer is awesome, lots of stories. He came and bs’d with us by the fire last night.

YouTube does NOT do these tracks justice that’s for sure.

ImageUploadedByPitRacer1546003472.875760.jpg

ImageUploadedByPitRacer1546003488.679455.jpg

ImageUploadedByPitRacer1546003505.530371.jpg

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Not snow by the way beach sand. I’m walking around in shorts this morning. These pics are from this morning, got rained on last night. [emoji106]

Baker_741

PR Member
I trained at Jimmys (JWTF) 5-6 months out of 12 last year. Loved the place. Hours and hours on the turn track got me ready for qualifiers and what I had hoped too run was regionals but that ended abruptly with a life threatening crash at pleasure valley raceway on April 22nd. Every track there is rough. But they’re all fun no matter what. Jwtf is an awesome place. If you ever get a chance to visit, take a couple days and enjoy your self. On site gym, showers, washer/drier.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Totally jealous. Of course my plans I made last year, to be down there riding this year, just haven't planned out. Almost feel like scoob now lol. I will eventually though.

On a side note, lil Baker, don't get cocky cuz of this compliment, but you've made drastic strides in all areas moto (I'm sure in life too). A - putting the effort in and becoming a better rider than your bro (did I just say that? Lol).. B - the shear willingness to jump back in after such horrendous events that you've endured since April 22. C - your ability to write a paragraph on a moto forum has come a long way too. Lol. Now STFU cuz you're still Georgie's little bro.