2019 Supercross

John250

PR Founding Father
I watched the preview show over the weekend. The 450 class is going to be stacked. There are 15 guys that could realistically if they get a good start win a race this year. Much tougher than in some years past where a few 3 digit guys get in the 450 main.

Tomac is going to be tough though. I look for a new Barcia to emerge this season though, and I think he is battling for wins and top 3s on a regular basis this year. Plessinger might have a small learning curve, but I look for him to be a 250 guy that can come in and run up front, and be aggressive. Roczen will be there too. Marvin and Webb. Will DeCoster be what Webb needs to put him up front on the 450? Should be interesting for sure.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
I can answer the Webb question.. NO.
This time most every year the class looks stacked. After three rounds some are hurt and others are running mid pack at best.
Fingers crossed on AP. He looks like the real deal and have said all along he will be a great big bike boy.
259 Stew factory Cagiva.

John250

PR Founding Father
Heard AP7 had some sort of minor injury while testing a while back, that's why he did not race overseas. So hopefully he is 100% at A1

Double D

PR Founding Father
I don’t think web can be consistent. Too emotional. IMO. If Tomacs Kawi breaks down and it will. He may get a win.

weaver658

PR Member
What’s the most likely to happen?
A. Jason Anderson repeats as champion.
B. Tomac wins his first championship.
C. Roczen gets threw whole season healthy.
D. Webb wins his first 450 main.
E. A rookie wins a main event this season.
I’ll go with A.

weaver658

PR Member
A few rule changes this year. Teams will now be allowed two bikes for the triple crown events. So if a rider crashes and his bike is to bent to fix, they have a back up bike. The “main events” for the triple crown will now all be the the same length each race, 250 class is now 10 minutes plus one lap. The 450 class is now 15 minutes plus one lap.

John250

PR Founding Father
Someone on vital is saying one of the 450 rookies is hurt and out. But did not say who. I know it's not AP7, so one of the other three?

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I’m gonna go and say roczen wins the championship. He’s gonna do it slighlty busted up as well. But it’s his year.

The dude is squatting on 1 leg holding a 70kg kettle bell.......ha for sure training up his body to take a pummeling.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Looks like Tickle has an attorney - The FIM and Monster Energy Supercross are conspiring to intentionally and unlawfully interfere with my fundamental rights and ability to make a living.” is not the vernacular of the typical motocrosser.