Rocky mountain fantasy supercross!!

Because, I have very little to brag about this RMFantasy season, I did get the top 3 correct this week.:)
I also would like to add that, I am finally figuring out Pulpmxfantasy.com and damn it is challenging, yet fun.

Eli is my fantasy curse for sure... I can't quit picking him. lol I find it hard to take my love of the green bike out of the equation... guess its why I am in the bottom of the standings.

I debated whether to go Tomac, Webb or Webb Tomac. I ended up going Tomac 1st, and Webb 2nd. Wish I had gone the other way since I got 3rd and 4th correct. Would have made for a really good week to get some more points.

I really thought that Tomac would put two in a row after the last win. He proved that one thing he is for sure this week.....Inconsistent.

Ive been on the toemac wagon all year, thinking the same at some point he is going to turn it around. Im happy just to be in top 10 this year, last year I could never make it above like 25th.

I would've had the top 4 plus wildcard this week but I finally switched it up and put Webb ahead of Tomac Daytona. Tomac has let me down every round...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Ok John250 what were your picks for Vegas? I can’t wait until Monday to know who won! And the answer is no, I don’t have a life.

Ok John250 what were your picks for Vegas? I can’t wait until Monday to know who won! And the answer is no, I don’t have a life.
Not sure if how my picks worked out.....LOL. Sitting on the couch watching right now.

Weaver....I think I might have pulled off the #1 plate. I had all 5 of the top 5 in my picks, but not in the exact order. And I nailed the wild card with Chisholm this week.

How in the world do I get 102 points this week and drop two spots to finish 3rd in the championship? Damn I feel like AC crashing out in the main event. So close and lose it in week 17.

I was out of state for work and couldn't watch the race. I saved my best for last as I hit 212 for the week and had Zach and Ken switched otherwise I had a perfect lineup.

Went from the mid 30's in the PR league all year basically all the way up to 13th to close out the year. Since I suck at fantasy I will be taking the summer off to just watch the outdoors and not sweat the finishing positions.

Does RMATVMC have fantasy MX? Doubt I do it if so, too busy in the summer to remember to get picks in all the time.

Back