Well. It finally happened. I was wrong

ck1racerx

PR Addict
i would have bet my shoes Webb would never had made it back to the top. But her looks darn good.
Makes you wonder how bad those blue bikes suck.
Plessinger should have taken that ride.

Toesmack? Put an e-start on the bike and he looks, well average

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
5550CE30-3E38-4939-8F79-EA7799D265D5.jpeg

owndjoo

PR Member
How about AC doing AC? He reminds me of Stewart. Fast as hell but constantly making little mistakes. I loved watching Reed charge in the last main. I’m guessing JGR didn’t tech 2 bikes. Hope Barcia is OK too. This year has had the best racing I’ve seen in a while.

John250

PR Founding Father
I haven't watched it yet, but looked at the results. Man is the top 12 or 15 wide open for the top 5. Talk about flipping around. And 5th for reed in the longest of the three mains! Guess he is not washed up.

TeamX

PR Member
I don't want to be the one to bash Reed cuz I like him, but he did sit out for the second main for some reason /rest up. So he was good and healthy for that third main, so I wouldn't go praising them too much. he look good because he was less tireder than all the other riders.

John250

PR Founding Father
I don't want to be the one to bash Reed cuz I like him, but he did sit out for the second main for some reason /rest up. So he was good and healthy for that third main, so I wouldn't go praising them too much. he look good because he was less tireder than all the other riders.
His bike was in the gate for the 2nd race, and you saw his mechanic pull it out and ride it off. I don't buy that. And lets be honest, these guys get a few minute break and the top guys are good at going another 15 minutes. I do not believe it was because he rested at all. His lap times were great, and like always in SX it is all about the start. He got a great start in that moto. Still prior to the season, so many people said he is not competitive and should hang it up. Ask Anderson and Roczen after last night if they think Reed is competitive.

ChubbyCat113

PR Member
This season has not disappointed so far! I love it that the 3 winners so far are not guys who were picked to win! Going to be a great season, hopefully we have a different winner next week and hopefully Barcia is ok and able to race

MX_Implements

PR Addict
How about AC doing AC? He reminds me of Stewart. Fast as hell but constantly making little mistakes. I loved watching Reed charge in the last main. I’m guessing JGR didn’t tech 2 bikes. Hope Barcia is OK too. This year has had the best racing I’ve seen in a while.
Reminds you of Stewart ? You might want to look at the record books to refresh your memory. Not even close to comparison.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
i guess reed took the sight lap. .Once you take the sight lap you can't race another bike. All the factories had two bikes through tech inspection. AMA allows this for the triple crown only.

KX514

PR Member
I actually heard J-bone on the post race pod with Mathes say that they did not have two bikes for their guys. He said that it's a bit difficult with them being in North Carolina, which I don't buy. Then he mentioned that they didn't have enough parts to build two race bikes for each guy. Seems really odd.