2019 COCR Schedule

Romanyak256

PR Addict
The track will be fine for the GP this weekend, Lancaster didn’t get too much rain today. Nor are they suppose to tomorrow. Planning on running open B and 30+ gonna be bringing my son to his first race, the kid absolutely loves dirt bikes.

NQ1965

PR Elite
I do hope you are right.
The channel 4-Columbus 6pm news forecast that I saw for central Ohio (coming through Lancaster) expected rainfall totals by Friday night of another 1.25" to 1.50".

I'll remain optimistic and get my bikes, gear and truck ready and hope for the best. I really do wanna race. I'd just like to start the season off without a struggle. (nursing a strained lower back right now):(

Romanyak256

PR Addict
E71BFE54-A85A-4196-9222-1F6BF0FDFEFC.jpeg
A5E6BC56-E138-45F2-B4BE-378699217140.jpeg
I do hope you are right.
The channel 4-Columbus 6pm news forecast that I saw for central Ohio (coming through Lancaster) expected rainfall totals by Friday night of another 1.25" to 1.50".

I'll remain optimistic and get my bikes, gear and truck ready and hope for the best. I really do wanna race. I'd just like to start the season off without a struggle. (nursing a strained lower back right now):(

Buddy sent this to me about 20 min ago. Looks good there!

k01

PR Elite
I'm just a few miles from COCR and the radar looks like it should be raining but only a few very slight occasional mist like sprinkles so far. Hopefully no real rain tonight...

NQ1965

PR Elite
We just got home from the ball park and we are saturated around here. Been raining steady since 4:00.

My sons trailer got sideswiped by a car yesterday taking out both wheels and bending the frame, and the water pump is out on my truck, which I will be replacing tomorrow after the ball games.
Just gonna have to miss this one.

Fear not though, you will see us at COCR soon.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
See you next time!

I just realized that I didn't pass along that the RFID tags are $10 for the year. So if you pay for it this race, you don't pay again this year.

It also makes for much quicker sign ups. We have a monitor installed outside of the clubhouse that will have instant results, along with lap times.

k01

PR Elite
Thanks for getting the word out Ron. I sure wasn't feeling it when I looked outside earlier this morning. Please let us know if there's a reschedule.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
We were loaded up and rolling out when a buddy tagged me in a post on Facebook saying they’re cancelling it. We ended up at Huffman hills for the first time, track was sloppy at first, but shaped up nice towards the end of the day, got stupid rough (braking and acceleration bumps) and rutted, was definitely good practice especially if you’re trying for Loretta’s

John250

PR Founding Father
Hope someone is picking up the windy Ridge races. Last year too many races were at EF. I thought perhaps Dayton would reconsider and have a race.