SoCal Moto rentals

owndjoo

PR Member
ive been spending the week down in SoCal near Escondido. I decided to look about riding down here. I found California motocross holidays. These guys primarily work with international visitors coming to Cali. They do multi day packages and daily rentals. Michael is a great Brit and a bet racer. I got to spend the day at Milestone and ride a Honda, Yamaha, and new ktm 450. Compared them for my new purchase this year. This is a show up and rip deal. They bring the bikes, pay the fees, fuel the bikes and provide a mechanic for the day. If anyone is heading out there, I highly recommend getting ahold of Michael. I had an absolute blast and now solidly know what my next bike will be.

I rode at Milestone all day today. They bounce around to all the SoCal tracks and have a house for people to stay in if you need lodging too. Plus tours of the local companies and SX test tracks.

owndjoo

PR Member
For 1 day it was $295. I showed up in my street clothes with a packed lunch. Everything was taken care of by them. That includes the $30 ride fee for Milestone, gas, water, ride 3 different bikes, and they supplied me with boots,pants,jersey, helmet, gloves, goggles, and even a set of asterisk knee braces.

owndjoo

PR Member
I’m now on the hunt for a 2018 CRF450 if anyone has one for sale. Would also consider a 17-18 KTM.

owndjoo

PR Member
They do race event support too. They helped a couple of the brits riding SX west coast this year too. I was thinking this would be awesome for the world vets.

owndjoo

PR Member
For sure. And Michael races a bunch of the bigger events too. So he’s always willing to load an extra bike for someone who wants to come race too. Cool dude.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
sounds like such a cool deal! Glad to hear you liked the Honda. I rode Yamaha’s for 10+ years and in 2018 went off a hunch and bought a Honda... been such a solid bike man.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
There is some army training I can do In southern calif. just need orders to go. would love to hit a track one or two night after duty day.