Who's racing qualifiers?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
2019 LLAQ Info Sheet_Front.jpg

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Trying to get a plan together to run some LL's stuff, but life seems to be getting in the way. I don't think I can run the Baja Regional date, so I want to get to a North Central Qualifier in order to go to Millville for the very first time this year. I have ridden twice already this year, once at Apple Cabin, and once a MX Acres, so I'm way ahead of the game this year!!!! Maybe BC if the weather gets better just for the option, and go from there to Illinois in the next few weeks to get a North Central ride in.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Trying to get a plan together to run some LL's stuff, but life seems to be getting in the way. I don't think I can run the Baja Regional date, so I want to get to a North Central Qualifier in order to go to Millville for the very first time this year. I have ridden twice already this year, once at Apple Cabin, and once a MX Acres, so I'm way ahead of the game this year!!!! Maybe BC if the weather gets better just for the option, and go from there to Illinois in the next few weeks to get a North Central ride in.
Let me know if you do a aq for Millville