I cried a little tonight just with a little mud. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20190501_202548.jpg
    IMG_20190501_202548.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 438

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
I cried a little tonight just with a little mud. Lol
Were you at RT62 yesterday. We passed some guys with a honda and Yamaha in the back of the truck on our way to soccer practice after the baseball scrimmage. The boy rolled the window down and yelled DIRTBIKE. the guy driving waved at him.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Jo being quiet. Maybe he dead. What UP DUUUDE? Rain? Cupcakes. Loud generates. C track. Cherry picking???????spooonz

Just been busy, getting ready for crazy weekend, bring it, cupcakes, pancakes, generators, guitars,GOAT stories, impromptu mud bike figure 8s, screw it, we race.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Were you at RT62 yesterday. We passed some guys with a honda and Yamaha in the back of the truck on our way to soccer practice after the baseball scrimmage. The boy rolled the window down and yelled DIRTBIKE. the guy driving waved at him.

Nope. Private track near Navarre.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
(Hey spoiler alert)

My old man got his s**t packed up for 50+ tomorrow. I won’t be there. But he will. Go easy on him!

He’s on my 250f husky.

Last edited:

Meister

PR Founding Father
My tounge hurts. It got caught in my chain from being so out of shape. Lol.

While being optimistic about possibly trying to qualify off the couch, I never noticed the doubled up dates in our region. Looking at most results, it looked like a 10 rider turn out at areas in +30. There were 22 at bc today in +30. Went in with my guard down for sure. Had fun though. It was nice to go off the line again and see old friends. While I could probably send my papers in n ride Baja, I'm contemplating another area qualifier.

Team MMR

PR Addict
My tounge hurts. It got caught in my chain from being so out of shape. Lol.

While being optimistic about possibly trying to qualify off the couch, I never noticed the doubled up dates in our region. Looking at most results, it looked like a 10 rider turn out at areas in +30. There were 22 at bc today in +30. Went in with my guard down for sure. Had fun though. It was nice to go off the line again and see old friends. While I could probably send my papers in n ride Baja, I'm contemplating another area qualifier.

Let me know if you go anywhere else i may do the same.