2019 BC AQ Info

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
2019 LLAQ Info Sheet_Front.jpg

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
How is it looking superstar?! Jo? You still thinking about Friday practice?

The boy is out so just me qualify. May come eat cupcakes , Miller light and play guitar Friday to Sunday Then qualify vet style on Sunday.
I’d say it depends on what forecast we are given tonight into the morning

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Friday Morning Update: With the chance of severe weather this morning, we are on a 2 hour delay for practice and practice sign up, we will reassess the weather report at 8am. Our goal is get everyone track time but not at the expense of losing a good race track for racing tomorrow. They have backed off the rain until later for Saturday, so that’s good, it looks like tomorrow should run more on schedule, stay tuned!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Friday Morning Update: Practice is canceled, just too risky for the line of storms on the radar. We’ve been lucky so far, barely any rain. Just a sprinkle. Saving it for tomorrow. We are having race sign up today from 11-6pm. We will be racing in the morning, sign up at 6:30, practice at 8, racing to follow practice.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Just so you know, since you didn't keep the rain clouds away I cut off my creeper mustache when we ran home. All your fault lol.

Double D

PR Founding Father
May the 4th be with you JO.
SEARCH YOUR FEELINGS. USE THE DEERE. Defeat the evil weather.

THEN TOMORROW YOU CAN TAKE THE 5th.

Or drink it. Either way.