It is that time of the year, LL Rider Roster is posted

C Hudak

PR Addict
Trailer hitch broke last night on way down. Smashed up the motorhome a little but....but state police gave my dad a ride to Walmart at 2am to find a replacement. Funny part is police say yea don’t leave this trailer here unattended the Nashville wheelie boys will clean it out. So they had one cop pull guard on the side of the road while the other took my dad to Walmart. Before they had to pat him down on the hood. Funny sight for sure. But making sure the bad luck is out of the way ahead of time! The old man did a great job of dragging that trailer full red shower of sparks at 75 down to zero without killing anyone or losing her....props to him for that! Also gave them my 350 with 1 hour on it in case disaster happens in practice or something. It was in the trailer.....didn’t even fall over.
Way to step up with the spare bike bro. Good luck to the family the rest of the week. Hope to be over there Thursday or Friday.

Meister

PR Founding Father
I look for Trevor to be up front too in his classes. I believe his gncc efforts will give him a solid hand to play at the ranch.

I'm still like a kid at Christmas during Loretta's week and I haven't been in 19 years.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Went riding somewhere yesterday. Joeyland. Was pretty cool. In a power line valley.

The golf cart pitbike madness down here is hilarious.

Last time I saw traffic this bad was in Jamaica. It’s like operating in a foreign country down here! Way more crowded than I remember but loads of fun. People Are wakeboarding or wenching in the creek. Fun to watch. Bout to get serious here tho tomorrow.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Went riding somewhere yesterday. Joeyland. Was pretty cool. In a power line valley.

The golf cart pitbike madness down here is hilarious.

Last time I saw traffic this bad was in Jamaica. It’s like operating in a foreign country down here! Way more crowded than I remember but loads of fun. People Are wakeboarding or wenching in the creek. Fun to watch. Bout to get serious here tho tomorrow.
We expect hourly updates.
With hot mom pix from the creek

john lilly

PR Addict
I look for Trevor to be up front too in his classes. I believe his gncc efforts will give him a solid hand to play at the ranch.

I'm still like a kid at Christmas during Loretta's week and I haven't been in 19 years.
I have to agree with you on Trevor, this should be his year. He should at a minimum be top 10 but I think he could go top 5 with his level of riding right now and "endurance". I also think Broc should be up there as well based on how he has been riding. Good luck to all. And unfortunately, things may get neglected this week, thats all I can say!!! ;)
Georgie things may get serious tomorrow but the craziness and shenanigans will continue all week!!!!:D

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
We expect hourly updates.
With hot mom pix from the creek

Oh the old pictures of the Fan of the Day were always good at Loretta's. I handed off that duty to others and they failed miserably! It's been years since we had a good Fan of the Day picture from Racer X, they got all "politically correct" and stopped doing that quite some time ago.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Oh the old pictures of the Fan of the Day were always good at Loretta's. I handed off that duty to others and they failed miserably! It's been years since we had a good Fan of the Day picture from Racer X, they got all "politically correct" and stopped doing that quite some time ago.
Talk about failing miserably... Georgie is one of us and we got NOTHING from him today. I mean it’s not like he has anything to do. It’s practice day and he is not even riding. Disappointing...
You sir are in jeopardy of losing your man card. Ask your wife, maybe she will show you your testicles.
Come on man. Your killing me smalls

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Easy killer. There’s no service down here !

He looked great in practice today. Was very smooth. Went down in a rut before 10 commandments. But popped right back up and kept motoring l. Loves the track. Feels mentally ready. Bikes running awesome. Suspension is working great. Yada yada. He’s pumped and ready. My daughter tho...she passed out on us constantly. But she’s having a great time too just taking in the scenery. Loves her 645am golf cart rides to the bath house. And playing under the awning.

614EAFAF-BA01-4D73-A215-CC3155780C66.jpeg
CD87B6D5-D75B-4E50-8EAC-9D5C123FFCA6.jpeg
7371BBFD-34E3-438A-97FB-23A171A9B046.jpeg
4CBB59BA-21A8-4496-A6E8-7AEBE105530B.jpeg
25BF92B1-FF7C-445D-9B80-BA62F5B845C0.jpeg
60624E29-98A2-40F1-AFCE-797F69E2F270.jpeg