“GOAT”

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Doing a different rhythm section through that rhythm section.
He’s going to get’m right here, no he’s good.
Gaining 3 points is better then losing 3 points.
Rocks are slippery
Yeah, that’s right.

and that was just during one 250 main.
Dude, did he have a stroke or get dropped on his head as a baby?
You guys beat up on Ralphy, but at least he is an outsider and doesn’t know the sport like we do. But seriously. Ricky is awful.
Put Daniel in the booth and wedge Ricky into some size 40 Fox pants and let him do a parade lap and NO TALKING
Bring on the gooder 450 class

Toddco327

PR Addict
Disagree and agree on this.

I think Ricky is doing a good job. He isn’t a broadcaster nor is he a grammatical master. But he does a good job.

Daniel Blair is fantastic. Wedge would be amazing in the booth and I like him with Grant Langston. That’s a great team. Wedge has a way with words and delivery.

Ricky has a tendency to cut Ralph off when Ralph tries to hype up a battle. But they can only announce what’s on the screen so they are limited.
Overall Ricky is fine but we can dream for Wedge.

JMO330

PR Member
Ralph is a staple in moto at this point so we all deal with him. He probably went to college for something to do in media. Ricky is just a good ole boy who loves motocross. Cut him some slack. but he does suck at it lol

John250

PR Founding Father
LMAO. My wife and I were just laughing about this last night and talking about how bad he is. She also pointed out that Ricky needs to buy a new sport coat, he wears the same one every week.

Seriously. People used to bag on Fro for being bad. Man what I would give to have Jeff back in the booth. Jeff was 10 times better than Ricky in the booth. Or a buy like Andrew Short would be great.

JMO330

PR Member
LMAO. My wife and I were just laughing about this last night and talking about how bad he is. She also pointed out that Ricky needs to buy a new sport coat, he wears the same one every week.

Seriously. People used to bag on Fro for being bad. Man what I would give to have Jeff back in the booth. Jeff was 10 times better than Ricky in the booth. Or a buy like Andrew Short would be great.

I as thinking the same thing about Fro, i sure miss him at this point.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Maybe Reed is the answer. Past champ AND a Aussie / British accent all in one. Cut the Goat and chic.
Hey, its a cost saving.
I'm sure Reed is going car racing next year. So Langston it is. South African accent is close enough.

weaver658

PR Member
Supercross can’t even average 500,000 viewers on tv per race. Maybe better announcing would help with that, but I doubt it. The sport is what it is and I am ok with that.

hindsy

PR Addict
Dramatic Ralphy! Georgie wins this post!
“AND WHAT ABOUT ARM PUMP RICKY? That plays a toll too?”
Shut up Ralph.
I want an RC cam so I can see his face when Ralph asks one of his non Moto questions! Whoever said “there are no stupid questions was WRONG!!!!!