Amateur Racing at Loretta Lynn's

nitrofish

PR Addict
We enjoyed our first time! Racing wise we were outmatched by the other kids and the track. We trained hard and the fitness was there but the mental overwhelm was tough for him the first moto. We were lined up by Deegan the first moto, the boy told me Bryan sure knows how to pack a gate! Not sure if that was a dig on me! Practice crash, hurt shoulder. Last moto a rock locked up the front brake for a DNF. We still would not have cracked the 20s. Amazing talent in all the classes. It’s everything that we heard it was. The crick was fun, watching the kids jump from the trees and swing on the ropes. Hung out with great friends for 7 days. It can break your spirit or light a fire to get back. Time will tell, on to the 125 only.

john lilly

PR Addict
I stayed here in the RV from Sunday - Wednesday and just drove the 1.5 hr to the ranch a couple times early in the week.

Stay at a campground like that for a bit and then go to the ranch and you feel like you went to another planet. A shitty, smelly, dusty, muddy, noisy, crabby planet!
We stayed at Nashville Shores Lakeside Resort last year, its was a nice place also. Same lake that you were at just a different resort. It was real close to Nashville which gave you extra things to do.

Vet261

PR Addict
So anyone heard or seen anything related to the amateur racing on Sunday after the national? I was trying to find results, but haven't.