Rocket Robin

MX315

PR Addict
I seen he posted on Facebook how he went down ...Never like to see a fellow Ohio moto guy go down. I was watching live and thought he got hit in the head to. So prayers for a speedy recover Bud!!! Only dude I never see ride at all but makes it to the ranch every year!

Robin is in good spirits, broken pelvis and got med-flighted to Nashville. His wife is down there and working on getting him transferred up to Cleveland for surgery.

Kari drove his truck and trailer back to Cleveland, I'll have his bike cleaned up and ready for him to race Vet Fest in two weeks! LOL

Robin is in good spirits, broken pelvis and got med-flighted to Nashville. His wife is down there and working on getting him transferred up to Cleveland for surgery.

Kari drove his truck and trailer back to Cleveland, I'll have his bike cleaned up and ready for him to race Vet Fest in two weeks! LOL

Oh man that is terrible... i had no idea , that must of been him down in the commandments

Rocket is an animal, he will be back for vetfest !

Was very sorry to read his post this morning. He's a champ though. Hockey players are the only ones about as tough as mxers, so he'll be good.

Thought about him when I went through Nashville a couple hours ago. Definitely wouldn't wanna be stuck in a hospital right now.

I think ambulance. Waiting to hear from him. He has his phone with him and I talked to him last night but haven't heard yet this morning.

EDIT -- just heard from him, hasn't left yet. still the plan though

EDIT 2 -- might be medvac now....I think Cielo (Robins wife who worked for University Hospitals for a long time and knows her way around the BS) is hammering them down there.

Last edited:
Ambulance? Nashville to Cleveland? My daughter was transferred from an ER facility to Miami Valleys main hospital. The 29 mile ride was $1800. His would be a 524 mile ride!!

Robin still stuck in Nashville. Silvers and I were talking last night that we should just go down and get him and lay him down in the back of Rich's RV and drive him home!

When I broke my pelvis at Budds Creek, my dad rolled me into the back of the van after 3 days in hospital and drove me home. The wrapped a giant kidney belt looking torture device around my hips, fed me some pain killers and we were off. Go get that boy and bring him home.
Get better Robin

Tough to hear about RR getting hurt. Hope he gets back safe and soon to get taken care of. All the best for a speedy recovery!

Robin is finally on his way back to Cleveland!

RocketFlight.jpg

Back