Baja

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I always set up text alerts to my phone.

You can set up multiple people in your class to see where you stack up. And you don’t have to pay $10 to see the sheets.

Ie: 2nd motos and 3rd motos. Track the top 12.....

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
IMG_5649.JPG

And .......Because I like pictures --- Big Air !!!

GoFar

PR Member
It was his first big race in supermini, finally had a good start, was top 5-10 going into the corner. Then didn't come back down. Don't know if he fell down or got taken down.

Other than that, I thought it was typical Brawl. Just bigger and more faster kids than usual. Every class was stacked

Meister

PR Founding Father
That top corner is a monster. Along with the one before the ski jump. I always pussied out and just tried to ride the high line but coming out of it over that single gets so knarly.. Right after that is where the tragedy happened at last year regional.. 4' tall bumps..

I almost jumped that table to single in 16 but never did pull the trigger.. Went last year after hardly riding since 16 and they rerouted the track a little before that jump. Wasn't a chance in hell I was doing it last year lol..

I love it up there for some reason. Sketchy as hell but fun. Next time I'm not running a sand tire...

Vet261

PR Addict
I watched a video of Open Pro Sport from Brawl, and I think the layout is a little different from when I saw people hitting that table over single in the past. I think in the past there was more run at it, so it's quite a leap now.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Why no sand tire next year?

I never really liked the feel of it. The top corners we were talking about I didn't really have an issue. (But then again I sucked in the two top turns lol).. However, I feel like better mid/soft stability will benefit me more in the lower half of the track. I always felt like I was skating from the tunnel single all the way to the start stretch..

DelBalso28

PR Addict
I never really liked the feel of it. The top corners we were talking about I didn't really have an issue. (But then again I sucked in the two top turns lol).. However, I feel like better mid/soft stability will benefit me more in the lower half of the track. I always felt like I was skating from the tunnel single all the way to the start stretch..
Hoosier sand tire is worth a look. You’ll still have decent traction in those areas with it. And the tire holds up a bit longer than their regular offerings since you are using it in sand primarily.