Vet practice Oct 4th

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Sunday 10 am till 5pm Beans will be holding Vet practice 30 years and older. 2 groups Jumpers and Non Jumpers. Trails will be open Mx track will be tip top shape weather permitting. $20 Planning on concession stand being open. I thought about letting riders bring there little kids to ride on mini track if they wanted no extra charge. Dont know if thats a good idea or bad idea? Hope the weathers good and Vets show up and enjoy a great fall day at Beans

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Will be there BJ, got a group of 6-7 coming from Columbus! I might bring my son up with me so he can ride his PW

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Track was sick today. Lucky to have been first on the track and it was deep! Even my 500 was getting bogged down. Our ride was cut short today though, my brother broke his back his first lap around the track.

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Track was sick today. Lucky to have been first on the track and it was deep! Even my 500 was getting bogged down. Our ride was cut short today though, my brother broke his back his first lap around the track.
Sorry to hear that hope he heals up and is ok. Track has been good all year, only watered jumps and big uphill this weekend. Thanks for coming