Day in the Dirt Dade City 2021

honda907

PR Addict
Anyone going? I thought I would come down here to FL and ride since I am so bored of riding in SC were I live now, I haven't rode since December 4th. Have to say these tracks down here have my backyard beat by a mile. But at 61, I like nice groomed stuff.

Haven't seen a post anywhere on any forum about people running DITD this year, as in participating. I might go, but not if it's a bust.

So what's the word?

I went down Friday and Saturday. The GP course was a blast and got so rough both days. For sure the toughest course I have ever ridden.

I had DITD included in my FL trip and it was a good way to cap it off. Super mellow track that ended up totally hammered.

DITD.jpg

I saw a helmet cam, looked really good. Backwards and also different than last year. You guys used an entire sand field that we never used in 2020.

Cooked my rear tire. Picking up another from Cory this week. Lol.

The sand field turned into massive sand rollers by the end of the day. It started out flat and ended up nastier than red bud rollers.

I went down Friday and Saturday. The GP course was a blast and got so rough both days. For sure the toughest course I have ever ridden.

I had DITD included in my FL trip and it was a good way to cap it off. Super mellow track that ended up totally hammered.
Did ya get ride anywhere else on the trip ?
How was it ?

Did ya get ride anywhere else on the trip ?
How was it ?

Monster Mountain
MX191
Pax Trax
Dade City

MM - Pretty sweet track - dirt is badass and the layout is one of the best.

191 - In my top 3 tracks of all time, mostly sand with a little clay, tricky jumps - safe jumps. Excellent prep and is ran by former Ohioan Josh Neptune. Add it to your list, it's an amazing track.

Pax - everyone knows pax. Fun jumps, got really rough.

Back