Buckeye Series Schedule

Vet261

PR Addict
I see Buckeye Series is back to FBook photos of results again? What happened to the online results??????

Vet261

PR Addict
Yeah....I know that is there, but to me that's just sort of a cop-out, not premium. For a series drawing the numbers they are in Ohio, we shouldn't have to search through National AMA results. Buckeye Series is clearly using Trackside so shouldn't be this difficult.

That COCR results page is not even listed in the results list, so not sure how you found it Mark. Can't find anything in search either.

I guess I'm just old-school and out of date now expecting a working website, etc. The easy way out of just using FB is clearly where it's at now, let the billionaire social media owners handle it all for you LOL.

Last edited:

RobinsonRacing

PR Addict
Yeah....I know that is there, but to me that's just sort of a cop-out, not premium. For a series drawing the numbers they are in Ohio, we shouldn't have to search through National AMA results. Buckeye Series is clearly using Trackside so shouldn't be this difficult.

That COCR results page is not even listed in the results list, so not sure how you found it Mark. Can't find anything in search either.

I guess I'm just old-school and out of date now expecting a working website, etc. The easy way out of just using FB is clearly where it's at now, let the billionaire social media owners handle it all for you LOL.
COCR runs a RFID scoring system. Not sure how or if that can translate to Trackside, but they are the only track in the series that scores that way. Other results are available on Trackside, i believe.

John250

PR Founding Father
COCR runs a RFID scoring system. Not sure how or if that can translate to Trackside, but they are the only track in the series that scores that way. Other results are available on Trackside, i believe.
Richie is 100% correct. It is the RFID that COCR uses. I do agree that the whole series should be on the trackside software so people can look at points and results. Defeats the purpose.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
It doesn't. At Western Reserve Connie creates a dummy event in order to have it in trackside. So its like running sign up in two different software programs. In the RFID software and trackside.

jrminiquad

PR Addict
It doesn't. At Western Reserve Connie creates a dummy event in order to have it in trackside. So its like running sign up in two different software programs. In the RFID software and trackside.
WRMC doesn't use the RFID systems anymore for MX. They bring Connie in for each race, she uses Trackside and they went back to hand scoring.

John250

PR Founding Father
Hand scoring?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF is it 1974? That's it I'm going to Michigan to race! Lol
I agree. I would be totally OK if everyone just had to buy a transponder. In other forms of racing, this is just a cost of racing.

hershey

PR Elite

Pit, this is why we can't have nice things. People don't want any negative comments, it's destructive to the sport. How dare you suggest something that actually helps. The new fangled way to do things is damn the world. It's every man and his wallet for himself !!

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Why do you need any of that? Just wait a couple weeks and read the results in Cycle News.
For real. I enjoyed reading cycle news. You got a little story and all the results. Made you feel big time to see your name in print.
If we only had a web site that we could post “race reports” and results to. That would be so handy. That site could also have various open forums when riders and track owners could discuss the fine points of the sport.

hershey

PR Elite
Why do you need any of that? Just wait a couple weeks and read the results in Cycle News.
For real. I enjoyed reading cycle news. You got a little story and all the results. Made you feel big time to see your name in print.
If we only had a web site that we could post “race reports” and results to. That would be so handy. That site could also have various open forums when riders and track owners could discuss the fine points of the sport.
Nope, I ruined that. Nobody else complains about anything on here but me.

663dad

PR Addict
Takes track a day or so to send the results in and factor in the holiday weekend and time for website guy to post the results.