Nationals 2021

Toddco327

PR Addict
Anyone going to the Nationals this year. Was thinking of going to High Point with my little guy. It’s been a few years since I’ve been to one. And it’s been decades since I’ve went to one and had to act like an adult. Plus I don’t know if I’ve ever legally entered the pits.

But it think it might be a fun time.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
See now You’re going for the race not the party.

Broc heplers dad used to flag behind the gate at the Stepdown. (Where stew famously ragdolled and we thought he was dead) Anyway....brocs dad would give me and my dad his event staff t shirt and we’d go in the pits.

Vet261

PR Addict
In 2019 at HP Vet National I won passes to 2020 HP National. Contacting them to make sure they transfer over to this year!

Not sure if I will attend any others or not....

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Thinking High Point. I mean, we'll be at Silver Lake the weekend of Red Bud and always threatened to go since we're only a couple hours away, but have yet to make it then. Ironman is always an option as is a couple others, but we'll see if we make to High Point first and go from there... ;)

Toddco327

PR Addict
See now You’re going for the race not the party.

Broc heplers dad used to flag behind the gate at the Stepdown. (Where stew famously ragdolled and we thought he was dead) Anyway....brocs dad would give me and my dad his event staff t shirt and we’d go in the pits.
What is this race you speak of??? Lol

Maybe it’s time for me to teach my son how to hop a fence. Or run from security.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
What is this race you speak of??? Lol

Maybe it’s time for me to teach my son how to hop a fence. Or run from security.
That’s not taught. That type of activity is more so for the Segway to this: “Boy you don’t think I was your age once?”

My dad said that to me a couple times, makes me wonder pretty sure he might’ve done more s**t than I ever did.

John250

PR Founding Father
My Grandpa and my Dad always taught me to act like I owned the place, lol. I remember we used to get into all kinds of stuff. Years ago, we were at Indy for the supercross. The indoor pits were not open. We flashed our AMA cards to the guy at the door and said we were with the AMA and they let us all walk right on in.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
That’s not taught. That type of activity is more so for the Segway to this: “Boy you don’t think I was your age once?”

My dad said that to me a couple times, makes me wonder pretty sure he might’ve done more s**t than I ever did.
I get ya. Kids weren't expected to act 3 times their age back in the day. Now a days with all the Politically Incorrectness, it's tough for a kid to do what comes to mind (a.k.a. Good ol' fun)....good in some ways I guess... Actually, I just hope Spencer doesn't do half the stuff I did as a kid. Not only the obvious reasons, but I think society will tend to be more judgmental on him I feel...