Battle Round is Coming

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
2021 Battle Flyer.jpg

Definitely bummed. Not sure I'll be up to par by then. Was looking forward to the round.

Well...we were behind the 8 ball somewhat earlier in the week, but guess what?...some things actually seem to have falling our way and we're peaking over the top now. Looking forward to watching the boy scoot around on his scooter. Daggon baseball is kinda stuffed in tonight and tomorrow morn, but we'll be at the track at some point...

I don't think +60 will be successful locally. At that age, you really just don't want to sit around all day long with peewees, minis, c classes, etc, waiting for your two 4 lap motos. Those guys just want to ride and then GTFO. You see +60 working for select Vet races like RB, and mainly off road type events.

I'm 50, so 10 years to go, but I am totally already turning into a crusty, curmudgeonly get off my lawn guy with no tolerance for sitting around all day long.

I don't think +60 will be successful locally. At that age, you really just don't want to sit around all day long with peewees, minis, c classes, etc, waiting for your two 4 lap motos. Those guys just want to ride and then GTFO. You see +60 working for select Vet races like RB, and mainly off road type events.

I'm 50, so 10 years to go, but I am totally already turning into a crusty, curmudgeonly get off my lawn guy with no tolerance for sitting around all day long.
#oldmanproblems

Thanks to all that came out to dial the track and race program in further. I think we are down to the fine details for the Regional. I want to thank everyone that helps out throughout the week getting us ready. My standout sponsor/ helper this week is Mike Goslin with G&M Dozer Service. Mike brought out a dozer and helped us get things ready for racing, and helped track in the jumps during mid program prep each day. He is greatly appreciated!

I am 60 and have become very selective on which races I attend. Vet Fest, High Point Vet Homecoming are a must. Weekly races do not allow enough recovery time at this age. LOL.
I planned to do the Southwick vet race but covid keeps screwing up the dates.

Back