So enough of the Bear, on to the Cougar!!

hershey

PR Elite
Seriously, who doesn't like a cougar?

Went to WRMC this past weekend, WOW!!!

The prep and dirt were amazing! Totally surprised, major improvement. Can't say I've ever seen it so nice.

If you haven't checked it out this year, please do so!

Hey, It worked. Got your attention !
LOL...that's funny. ;) I was almost thinking it to be move to the vet forum... ;)

Anywho...never been to WRMC. Depending, we might make it there. Looks to be just down the road from Malvern. Spencer's having fun racing and I am having fun with him. Thanks for the post Hershey. They may have a first timer at some point...

5802922F-A3D6-44EA-934E-A041FD209B7F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like that maschio pinocchio does a great job. Wonder what one of those cost?
The only issue with those are you still need to dig it deep and water it like crazy first. They make the dirt break up really fine and it packs in quick and gets dusty if you don't.

The only issue with those are you still need to dig it deep and water it like crazy first. They make the dirt break up really fine and it packs in quick and gets dusty if you don't.. The Pinocchio is more less a heavy duty chisel plow. If you have enough tractor you can bury it up to 18” deep. You’re think

You’re thinking of the power harrow, which you can be set that up to prevent that. The Pinocchio is more so a HD chisel plow. If you have a enough tractor you can bury one up to 18”. They have the 250/5 with mechanical lift roller which retails for around $12k. They didn’t buy it from me so they most likely overpaid.

You’re thinking of the power harrow, which you can be set that up to prevent that. The Pinocchio is more so a HD chisel plow. If you have a enough tractor you can bury one up to 18”. They have the 250/5 with mechanical lift roller which retails for around $12k. They didn’t buy it from me so they most likely overpaid.

View attachment 73384
Seems like 18" should be plenty deep. Where is your shop located mx_implements?

Back