High Point moto 2

Toddco327

PR Addict
What an amazing race!!!! The 450 moto 2 was some of the best racing I’ve seen in a while. The entire moto was great with battles for the whole 30minutes. The track was perfect to. Some rough spots but also not one line. Whatever prep was done it worked out. Hope we get more races like that!

Romanyak256

PR Addict
The past 2 nationals have been great racing. I think the fact they’re not prepping super deep and watering the hell out of the tracks have been making for better racing. I’ve been watching a lot of the older races from 2013-2016 period and the tracks just look treacherous, and i don’t know how anyone could have “fun” riding a track beat to death like some of those nationals are.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
The past 2 nationals have been great racing. I think the fact they’re not prepping super deep and watering the hell out of the tracks have been making for better racing. I’ve been watching a lot of the older races from 2013-2016 period and the tracks just look treacherous, and i don’t know how anyone could have “fun” riding a track beat to death like some of those nationals are.
Regional's ....get more blown out than a "pro" track ....

Mark414

PR Member
Baja smooth as glass first lap, next lap triple in corner. I really wonder why half of you guys ride, most of you bitch if there is a rut or you have to wash your bike after practice.
You want to ride blue groove and wad it up on hardpack go ahead, i would rather crash in the muck. Hell of alot softer. Not saying jump face ruts. Whole different situation, dont need to disc jumps..
Remember being at DMC around 06 or 07 and was so dusty you could not see 2 feet in front of you, talk about unsafe you could only see a rider by the finish line.
Let the crying begin!!!!

hershey

PR Elite
Having rode red bud multiple times proves Sharc correct. One year they had a one hour press day ride for the pros in the middle of our practice day. They did a full prep before the pros went out, I the group immediately after and then 2 sessions later.

After a full hour pros riding, I pulled on expecting it to be crazy rough. Opposite, half the distance of braking bumps, smoother lines that flowed far better.

2 sessions later it was a nightmare.

Personally I thought the deep prep was better. It show cased the skills of riders like Tomac and Roczen who checked out from the rest.

hershey

PR Elite
Baja smooth as glass first lap, next lap triple in corner. I really wonder why half of you guys ride, most of you bitch if there is a rut or you have to wash your bike after practice.
You want to ride blue groove and wad it up on hardpack go ahead, i would rather crash in the muck. Hell of alot softer. Not saying jump face ruts. Whole different situation, dont need to disc jumps..
Remember being at DMC around 06 or 07 and was so dusty you could not see 2 feet in front of you, talk about unsafe you could only see a rider by the finish line.
Let the crying begin!!!!
Spot on!

Mark414

PR Member
Yes some of the best racing in many years. Great battles, if Dylan don't kill himself he will be a champ, with the drive he has. Funny to see Webb stink up the track. SX rider only at the elite level they are at. Nothing wrong with that, pays the bills and way better than any of us.