Battle for Ohio/Chillitown Classic

jj584

PR Addict
2nd time I missed something that was on the flyer... Thanks Sharc!

So...if we can keep the sessions to around 12 minutes per...we'll get through 3 times....leaving 6 minutes for any prep...lol. We'll plan on 2.

I'll plan on 2. Looks like the PW's and Jr./Sr.'s running together. 1 practice on each it looks like is the plan.
I think 2 sessions if your lucky unless they go past 12:30.

John250

PR Founding Father
Mother nature did not really cooperate on Sunday, but was a successful weekend by CTMX. Rain over night made for a wet track for Sunday practice. Track was coming around, then the skies opened up again. Track was probably better when it was raining, than when it started to tack up. Probably would have been half way decent for second motos, but then the skies opened up yet again. Matthew was in motos 16 and 23. At this point it was almost 5pm, so we decided to pack up with the bike all power washed and head home, than to go play in the mud again.

Open A had 35 riders. Lots of fast guys for sure. But 39 year old Jeff Gibson put on a clinic for the young guys, and got the holeshot in both motos and won all the big money! Incredible how well jeff still completes in the pro class.

272 entries on Saturday and 683 on Sunday for a total of 955 entries! Another huge event for CTMX. They have a huge clean up after this one though.

GoFar

PR Member
2nd moto race 15
VID_20210711_165858714_exported_133.jpg

Vet261

PR Addict
Any of you people that skipped your second motos are just pussies!!! Real men (and women) suck it up and ride in the mud!!! You should be ashamed of yourselves!

hahahaha. Obviously I wouldn't have raced in the mud either LOL

I've raced some mud races from hell though. It's certainly much better if it just keeps raining so the water helps to keep the mud to getting sticky.