Rider Support & Discount Codes

Sharc - I have never applied for any sponsor deals, but have seen what Hookit sponsors ask of their riders
which is their company or product tagged, mentioned in IG and FB posts.
Sometimes there is a minimum qualification to be a sponsored rider, other times not and I'm sure they
have different levels of discounts. They may limit you to a quantity, not sure.
If you see one you like apply for it and see what happens!

Hookit

Engine Ice, Leatt, Slick Prods, Ogio, O'Neal, Mika, Pit Posse, Ryno, Sunstar & Braking Prods, BTO, Motul, DT1, EVS/661, Team Green, D'Cor, Magura
Blur Optics, SPY, Factory Effects, Mobius, Shorai, Fuel Clothing, IMS, Von Zipper, EKS, Bike Graphics, Dunlop, ARMA, Risk Racing, 100%, Twin Air, Go Pro,
ODI, Motool, Scott, ASV, Notoil ++

The Amazon of sponsor deals but sometimes it's just as easy to order from your retailer of choice especially for lower-cost items.

hookit is the quick and easy way to get something from most companies, but shipping charges usually eat up most of the discount and you can almost always get things for just a couple bucks more but in half the time or less from rocky or moto sport.

The good discounts I've had with companies for years have always been through direct communication with the company. I use hookit for very very few things. I still send out a resume every year.

6D Helmets - Open 9.1.21 - 11.30.21 for '22 Sponsorships

We have applied to a few manufacturers directly. It's a better thing IMO than hook it ect. We've gotten a couple really good deals. Remember to sell yourself to them, they have no reason to help you really.

I would highly recommend OG's. Never have had such fantastic customer service and a willingness to make things perfect in any business I've dealt with inside or out of MX. Their gear selection is phenomenal.

Mika metals is another good one. There mini chains are awesome, wish I would have been sponsored by them last year before I started buying their chains for Austin

Back